Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official 'get behind the team (including El-Abd) for the next three games' thread

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
come on the albion:clap2: :albion:

*BTW for other reasons i will be unable to make it, bad fan :nono: :down:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
too right

SEAGGGGGGGGGGGGULLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:albion: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I believe the players are not enjoying their football at home. We can't break the sides down with little experience up front and in the middle. They are bound to get frustrated. They need our support and they need a Withdean roar. We have been through the mill before and this is nothing in comparison. Boo if you want, but I will be cheering.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :albion:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Jam The Man said:
Here's your choice people... sink as a whole or swim as a whole.

Yeah it's been awful at times for many reasons - far too many to bother repeating or listing here.

Let the inquiry commence at the end of the season, but GET BEHIND THE TEAM until May 6th as they need us.

Keep the faith...

Great sentiments Jam, BUT........

As much as I try, and as much as I want to see the team win, with the dross that has been served up at recent home matches, it is extremely difficult to get enthusiastic. Up until Bradford scored on Saturday, we were playing some good stuff but couldn't get a shot away. The moment Bradford scored however, it really was game over. We didn't show the slightest sign of being able to score a goal - I am actually struggling to recall an opposition keeper even having to make a save over the last tow home games.

It's a real catch22 situation. The crowd are not going to be making loads of noise and creating an atmosphere until the team start doing anything to get the crowd excited.

Right now, I really can't be arsed to bother going to our last home game of the season. I know however, that come the day, I will be there.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Re: Re: The official 'get behind the team (including El-Abd) for the next three games

pasty said:
Great sentiments Jam, BUT........

As much as I try, and as much as I want to see the team win, with the dross that has been served up at recent home matches, it is extremely difficult to get enthusiastic. Up until Bradford scored on Saturday, we were playing some good stuff but couldn't get a shot away. The moment Bradford scored however, it really was game over. We didn't show the slightest sign of being able to score a goal - I am actually struggling to recall an opposition keeper even having to make a save over the last tow home games.

It's a real catch22 situation. The crowd are not going to be making loads of noise and creating an atmosphere until the team start doing anything to get the crowd excited.

Right now, I really can't be arsed to bother going to our last home game of the season. I know however, that come the day, I will be there.

I think a lot of us sympathise with (and maybe share) that view... but it might depend on our support now to help keep us up... All i'm saying is get behind them and if they fail through means other than trying their guts off, then by all means give them a bollocking. Hopefully that's not going to happen and come the next couple of games we'll be safe and sound, still in good old 1955... Sorry League One!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Roll on Saturday and all aboard the Swansea FunBus

:clap: :drink: :ascarf: :mexican: :cheery: :yahoo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here