Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****The Official Gaming Thread****

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
General chit-chat about games in general!
What consoles do you own, what games do you play etc..

What are we all looking forward to this year and what looks like it will tank.

----------------------------------------------------

The main games I play are Fifa and Battlefield 3.
Really interested in that Watch Dogs mentioned in the earlier E3 thread.
Also can't wait for GTA-V :guns:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Usually keep up with all the newest PC releases, but have been disappointed with ME3, Saints Row 3 and Diablo 3 recently. Have a console in the front room which is used solely for playing Fifa with flatmates and the occasional game of Zombies on COD, playing a lot FM at the moment as well.

Looking forward to Company Heroes 2 but that aint out for another year.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I've just finished fallout 3. Bought it whan it first came out but for some reason never really played it. Picked it up again a few weeks a go and have been blown away by how good it is. Really disappointed I've finished it and now debating whether to get a copy of new vegas or leave it for a bit and try some other games i've never got round to.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I've just finished fallout 3. Bought it whan it first came out but for some reason never really played it. Picked it up again a few weeks a go and have been blown away by how good it is. Really disappointed I've finished it and now debating whether to get a copy of new vegas or leave it for a bit and try some other games i've never got round to.

New Vegas is pretty good. I don't rate it as highly as Fallout 3 but it's still a very decent game and if you've enjoyed F3 then you'll love NV, simple as that.

I love the Fallout games, have gotten pretty into Skyrim, still play Just Cause 2 a fair bit and have sunk my teeth into Mass Effect 3 of late too. In terms of stuff I'm looking forward to it has to be that gorgeous looking Watch Dogs. I may also give the new Max Payne a bash too. Anyone tried it yet?

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
FIFA Football on the PS VITA is good, I don't know if they've tweaked it a little, but it seems to play a bit better than the PS3 FIFA 12. I'm also looking forward to the London Olympics official game at the end of this month, first version to use the Move controller!

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Main games at the moment would be FIFA and black ops for ps3 and for pc Starcraft II which I just recently purchased and am thourghly enjoying :D

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Got a 360 - only really play Fifa on it - anyone want a match add bennibenj. Also Full House Poker.

Had Battlefield 3 for a while but sold it :(

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Used to be a massive gamer when I was a kid, had all the consoles at some point starting from the NES. Lost interest a bit now i'm married/ a father but one thing I DO enjoy is COD. Every Thursday night I send the kids to bed with no dinner and boot the Mrs out and actually put a headset on and yell abuse at 15 year olds. I get kicks from it.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Committed FM player for more than 15 years... currently taking Eastbourne borough on the long road to the Champions League

Been delving back in MTW: Rome again recently in the hope that this will be the next version... Rome2!!!!! YUM!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
PS3 user. Hooked on ultimate team on Fifa at the moment, though I'm fairly shite still. Occasionally dabble with Black Ops, tried BF3 but couldn't get into it :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here