Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official footballs shit........

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Will be entering the kitchen in about 30 minutes to rustle up some Chicken Fajita's for me and the trouble. We have a cheeky bottle of Cotes du Rhone chilling (yes red wine is better when slightly chilled, not room temperature) and a huge game of Monopoly to finish off the evening.

Can't wait.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Will be entering the kitchen in about 30 minutes to rustle up some Chicken Fajita's for me and the trouble. We have a cheeky bottle of Cotes du Rhone chilling (yes red wine is better when slightly chilled, not room temperature) and a huge game of Monopoly to finish off the evening.

Can't wait.

Have you ever tried playing Never-Get-Started-Monopoly? Hours of fun for all the family!

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Just got back from the pub. Got a roaring fire going in the woodburner a decent pint on the go, did a big curry last night so tonight its just some local award winning chilli and garlic sausages. Ready to be served in a sarnie with some branston sauce while Mrs SoC watching is Strictly. I can quietly catch up with NSC and the papers. All helping to take our minds off todays result.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Just had a lovely fillet steak & am settling down with a bottle of Laphroaig. Sod the footy

Well seeming as I am i live in Southampton city centre will be hard to get away from it all....takeaway pizza from my usual takeaway establishment consumed, listening to some tunes on spotify atm...then if I feel it neccesary I may just head off to the nightclub around the corner and try to forget those 90 minutes!!

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Just stuffed myself with an indian take away from down the road - huge portions with all the bits, and a few bottles of Becks. <burp> Pardon me.

Own Goals Galore

Sep 28, 2011
Cooking the misses my first ever fish pie whilst drowning myself in lager. A few tears might be the secret ingredient. But they will be gone after the bottle of Pino, a bit of Xfactor and maybe one of the films recorded over the past week. All good boy tactics to get a pass for watching the Liverpool game in the pub tomorrow... erm not football, lets go with Hockey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here