Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official "Dobbie to Palace" thread [merged]

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Gus is a cock he signs dobbie and does not play him what was the point,\tony needs to reed gus the riot act pronto

Feb 14, 2010
Up to Bloom but if I had Bloom's money then there would be a no selling policy to palace, well unless they wanted the modern day Richard Tiltman or Geoff Cooper.

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
Dobbie is a good player.....he got games at leeds and peterboro showed signs of stability and improvement then gus dosent play him????

I think Dobbie is potentially one of our best strikers he just needs games and match practice

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
If he did do this move, would his initials become F.F.S?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Re: Palace have made an enquiry about Stephen Dobbie

I had a conversation with a Brighton employee who holds a lot of clout at the club. The conversation took place at a highish end London restaurant which may indicate just how much clout.

The bottom line is that all clubs have approaches for all players during transfer windows. Your better players get approached by higher / similar leagued clubs, and your squad players attract attention from lower league clubs.

Therefore the fact that any player has enquiries made about them is just BAU, journalists and keyboard warriors thrive on it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I would never sell a player to Palace.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I would never sell a player to Palace.

Oh I don't know, I can think of a few in the past I'd happily have sold to them.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Actually I think Dobbie shows potential but is a lazy bugger so we should sell him and get another striker in.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Load of shit, if we were to sell - it wouldnt be to them and it wouldnt be about 4 months after signing him - would basically be Gus admitting he was a shit signing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here