Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Corona virus C**T list

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
odd article, not entirely sure i believe it (reads like a journalist projecting an argument onto a character). thing is the final conclusion is in agreement with the suggestion that players (and directors too) should take a pay cut for the duration.

That was my first thought when he replied about what he and his team mates were doing at the start of the article . . . .

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Another one for the list. Shameful tweet.

ea3ab4255320a4ac11df688eabe18ea0.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
The BBC report would infer that, yes

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52175132

"Kyle Walker faces disciplinary action from Manchester City after reportedly breaking lockdown rules by hosting a party involving two sex workers."

What vile scumbag... i really feel that football is coming off really badly during all this... Seriously thinking of boycotting everything to do with footy... Vile people involved.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Professional Footballers Association against a 30% pay cut so that they can continue to give £200 million tax on that 30%. This can then be given to the NHS management to spend accordingly.

Of course the 'logic' of this is that we should pay the lads even more so the tax take rises and the NHS benefits accordingly. Meanwhile congrats to Kyle Walker for turning a war-zone into a whore-zone. The sport is under the spotlight (fairly or unfairly) and needs to emerge with more credit than it is currently accruing. We need more Jordan Hendersons and fewer Kyle Walkers, perhaps.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Of course the 'logic' of this is that we should pay the lads even more so the tax take rises and the NHS benefits accordingly. Meanwhile congrats to Kyle Walker for turning a war-zone into a whore-zone. The sport is under the spotlight (fairly or unfairly) and needs to emerge with more credit than it is currently accruing. We need more Jordan Hendersons and fewer Kyle Walkers, perhaps.

Exactly. The failed logic that all taxation goes to the NHS and that not one footballer would be using allowable creative tax schemes to avoid the 40% rate.

Back on thread I nominate you for the official Coronavirus C**t list for sneaking in a fast 5k just before lockdown and sitting pretty in a NSC AG medal position for week after week. It has not gone unnoticed.

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
Is Trump on the list? This is the guy who has a patch on one eye and a parrot on his shoulder having shipments of medical supplies turned around mid voyage so he can reclaim them for the US. Then bans the export of medical supplies by US companies to other nations....but then calls India and ask then to supply a drug that India have already banned exporting outside of India. Oh and apparently there are to date no proven benefits of the anti malaria drug (hydroxychloroquine) over Covid-19.

He also claims that their FDA has approved the drip as a treatment for coved-19 which they deny.

Once this is over I do hope that the world remembers how nearly every county has tried to work together for one another.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here