Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Corona virus C**T list

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Dave Gilmore and polly Sansome for continuing to have their house built on Hove Seafront. Contractors from all over Sussex meeting in a confined office space, restricting the space on the Prom with vans and mingling with the multitudes out for their “walk” on the seafront.

Essential work my **** you pair of selfish c***s.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If he has not previously been nominated, and I doubt that he isn't on this list, Donald J Trump.

Never get between the Yanks and the lifeboats on a sinking ship...……

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-52161995

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
It's my list, so no, no it won't.

You obviously don't understand what this list is, anyway. It isn't a list of people you disagree with FFS.

Crikey. I just read that as a light hearted comment (Dad's Army reference?) that 'Big Brother' is watching and your name was added to a list of dissidents for your radical anti-royalist rhetoric (which I agree with, so I am also on the list!)

I don't think they were implying you were added to the list that this thread is named after #BeKind

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
To the list I'd like to add Jayden O'Connor. Neighbour has just added his video to her Facebook page - apparently this is all false. The government are lying. Google his video - really he's a grade a c**t and I hope he catches it.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Dave Gilmore and polly Sansome for continuing to have their house built on Hove Seafront. Contractors from all over Sussex meeting in a confined office space, restricting the space on the Prom with vans and mingling with the multitudes out for their “walk” on the seafront.

Another brick in the wall can wait.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Is this work to their end of terrace place on the seafront? Or they building something else?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Is this work to their end of terrace place on the seafront? Or they building something else?

Do you remember Medina House adjacent to Marocco’s on the seafront? Was a good international squat 10-15 years back. They’ve bought that for a private house based upon the design of the, now demolished, old baths.

Good news for us as the other plan was for a 12 storey block of flats, which would have enraged my innermost NIMBYness. Luckily the Gilmours bought it off that developer for this project. It’s about 50m from the other house.
Just behind these in the car park for the flats he’s had a pretty good sound studio built next to where he parks his 70’s Rolls Royce.

This is a mock up photo but it’s nearly finished to fit the image.
3C9AEAF9-DE08-4AC9-B4F9-9107B5A071C8.jpeg

Last edited:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Think I’ve got this wrong then. Sure he has also got an apartment in the new block next to Cheeta’s gym.

It’s a high possibility. He also owns the cottage next to Medina House currently the essential site office and the house next to the corner house in Medina Terrace. This houses one of their son’s in a flat and the housekeeper for the house next door is in the basement.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Probably been done, apologies if so, but let the record show.

[tweet]1246146713523453957[/tweet]

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Not a biggie but when I went out this morning for necessary purposes I passed two consecutive bus stops that had been smashed. Being punted off Beachy Head is too good for some people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here