Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Corona virus C**T list

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Toby Young is one **** I'm happy to have around. His lack of self awareness is only eclipsed by the magnitude of Sheffield Wednesday. The article he wrote about losing work, meaning he spent more time with his children and so discovered that they were in fact, alright, was comedy gold.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
[MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION] for calling me a **** for suggesting we pay and fund the NHS more? :shrug:

Won't be long now

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Can we add China to the list.

From the BBC:

China has approved the use of bear bile to treat critically ill coronavirus patients.

The National Health Commission has recommended the use of Tan Re Qing - an injection that contains bear bile, goat horn and herbs - to treat patients with Covid-19.

But there is no evidence the mixture has any medicinal value.

Bear bile, which is produced in the liver and stored in the gall bladder, has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for hundreds of years and fetches a high price in the illegal international market.

The move to approve its use has angered animal rights activists and comes just weeks after the country banned the sale of wild animals for food.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Not wanting to be controversial, but I think the **** list (grade C probably, not the grade A's like Young, people spitting on police etc) should include any of us moaning about holidays being cancelled.

I'll hold my hand up and admit that when this first kicked off I was a bit gutted about my son and his mates (and us parents) missing a cricket trip to Spain. Now I couldn't care less about that.

Apparently I'll get my cash for our flights back from Jet2. For the lads' £600 a pop for the 4 day trip, we don't know yet. I'm not rich but I honestly don't give a f**k.

This is money that we already spent on a luxury. Holidays are luxuries.

Bigger fish for millions of people to fry (if they can get them in the shops) right now.

I probably sound like a broken record, but I'm already dealing with people every day who have very little money. This is going to bite much more next month when those WITH enough money to last a while can't get anything from the government (who are top of the **** list in this country).

Perspective.

Although it's still better than living in America where they are just sacking everyone......... Trump retains his place as No 1 c**t.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Not wanting to be controversial, but I think the **** list (grade C probably, not the grade A's like Young, people spitting on police etc) should include any of us moaning about holidays being cancelled.

I'll hold my hand up and admit that when this first kicked off I was a bit gutted about my son and his mates (and us parents) missing a cricket trip to Spain. Now I couldn't care less about that.

Apparently I'll get my cash for our flights back from Jet2. For the lads' £600 a pop for the 4 day trip, we don't know yet. I'm not rich but I honestly don't give a f**k.

Bigger fish for millions of people to fry (if they can get them in the shops) right now.

I probably sound like a broken record, but I'm already dealing with people every day who have very little money. This is going to bite much more next month when those WITH enough money to last a while can't get anything from the government (who are top of the **** list in this country).

Perspective.

Although it's still better than living in America where they are just sacking everyone......... Trump retains his place as No 1 c**t.
British airways have taken all refund options off their website and are only offering new flights, which is illegal!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
British airways have taken all refund options off their website and are only offering new flights, which is illegal!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

It's not mutually exclusive. The airlines are bigger ***** than those moaning. As I said, it's all levels of cuntishness......

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Perspective.

Presumably you’ll be donating your £600 to a good cause that will need it?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
It's not mutually exclusive. The airlines are bigger ***** than those moaning. As I said, it's all levels of cuntishness......

The airlines u turn on refunds is understandable for self preservation but has shattered trust with its buyers. Some will never work again with some of their big clients after this.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
EasyJet update: I emailed their customer services, giving clear details about my flight and that I wanted a refund. Received an email this morning stating my money has been refunded.

Fair play to them.

My money was 'refunded' by Easyjet 10 days ago. They said it would take 3-5 days.... still waiting :( and getting angrier with each daily disappointing bank balance check.

I just want it in my account before they go bust.
Oh. Maybe I spoke too soon.

As an aside, I read that if any airline can ride this out, it’s EasyJet apparently. Hopefully they won’t go bust.
My refund has finally arrived on Day 12 after being processed.

It is a massive relief as I was so worried they'd go bust before paying and I'd lose the lot.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The airlines u turn on refunds is understandable for self preservation but has shattered trust with its buyers. Some will never work again with some of their big clients after this.

The lack of refunds if a flight cancelled is the LAW though.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Presumably you’ll be donating your £600 to a good cause that will need it?

Yes.

Should I get it, it will go to the "making sure my family can eat in the next few months" fund. However, if I don't, I'll have to work something else out.

I already spent the money on a luxury. If I get it back then great, if not so be it.

I'll not be relying on it. What a ridiculous post.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yes.

Should I get it, it will go to the "making sure my family can eat in the next few months" fund. However, if I don't, I'll have to work something else out.

I already spent the money on a luxury. If I get it back then great, if not so be it.

I'll not be relying on it. What a ridiculous post.

Not as ridiculous as thinking anyone who is moaning about lost holidays is a ****. Many people use holidays or short breaks to help with mental health so if they want a 'moan' so be it.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Not as ridiculous as thinking anyone who is moaning about lost holidays is a ****. Many people use holidays or short breaks to help with mental health so if they want a 'moan' so be it.

I guess you're not worrying about surviving financially through this shitstorm. Good for you. Millions have bigger things to worry about than a missed holiday.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I guess you're not worrying about surviving financially through this shitstorm. Good for you. Millions have bigger things to worry about than a missed holiday.
However....

Whilst a holiday spend may have been a luxury at time of purchase, the financial situation has changed and a lot of people need every penny they can get now.... so worrying about a refund is very real if all other income streams have collapsed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here