Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Corona virus C**T list

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
The company that has the Bristol schools catering contract. They get paid £11 per child, this is what they provide for free school meal kids for a week.

Screenshot_2020-03-26.png

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Two apparently intelligent friends. Went to Italy, came home, recurring cough and high temperature within 4 weeks of return. Dismissed cough as a recurrence of pre Christmas cough so carried on as usual, infecting daughter and grand daughter with same. Raised themselves from sick bed to visit ageing mother on Mother's Day and now waiting for baby grand daughter's fever to break. Meanwhile they are planning full day walks for their daily exercise. They have dismissed Coronavirus from having any impact on their lives or others, and I find their selfishness utterly mind boggling as they carry on as normal. They are really pissing me off now.

You could of course report them to the Police as they are, effectively, assaulting everyone they come into contact with.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
This afternoon I am able to add a lot of people to your list.
A colleague of Mrs Chopper has just called as they are both working from home.
Her colleague lives in Polperro, for anyone that has never been there it is a very popular tourist fishing village in Cornwall.
She is in her little cottage, working and staying in and just when you thought people were starting to get the message, the village is packed, all walking around in the tiny streets and along the south west coast path.
They are treating it like a school holiday in the sun.
I really do despair at the British, what are these selfish clowns playing at.
We are heading for full lockdown as we are nowhere near the peak yet.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Good to see some big business names getting shamed. Their usual tactic of money grubbing is absolutely second nature to them and for now, people ain’t tolerating that shit.
Sadly I fear it will be business as usual when this apocalyptic shit-storm is over.
Very disappointed in Branson. Although I used to work in his record stores and he was the LOWEST payer on the high St. Not one of the lowest, not a low payer. THE lowest payer.
So it shouldn’t be surprising.
One year instead of the promised Christmas bonus he scrapped that last minute and gave us a copy of his autobiography that was going to be pulped.

Never trust a hippy

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Our next door neighbours who are currently self-isolating and he is on the critical list, just all gone out for a walk - FFS

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Put a note through his letter box asking him why he went out then ?
Regards
DF

Not for me to police neighbours but if they wish to endanger themselves more then so be it, will just steer well clear of them

Jan 30, 2008
This afternoon I am able to add a lot of people to your list.
A colleague of Mrs Chopper has just called as they are both working from home.
Her colleague lives in Polperro, for anyone that has never been there it is a very popular tourist fishing village in Cornwall.
She is in her little cottage, working and staying in and just when you thought people were starting to get the message, the village is packed, all walking around in the tiny streets and along the south west coast path.
They are treating it like a school holiday in the sun.
I really do despair at the British, what are these selfish clowns playing at.
We are heading for full lockdown as we are nowhere near the peak yet.

Yes it's a lovely walk too looe:wink:
Regards
DF

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Wetherspoons have told a brewery I know of that they will not be paying the invoices totaling over £1M until 'things are back to normal'

do you think Wetherspoons are the only company not paying their suppliers? this is going to be a very long list if we include all of them.

Jan 30, 2008
Funnily enough, I think you should stop acting like a gobshite, especially as you're as much a big mouth as anyone.

And I "get" what you said - it's just that it wasn't actually very nice, regardless of your protestations. My ire is directed at anyone without a social conscience regarding this virus, no need for you to bring Brexit into it AT ALL.

I wish I'd never started this thread now anyway as I really hadn't expected to have the two arguments I've now had on here. More trouble than it's worth. I'm pretty much done with NSC these days compared to days gone by, so bored of this sort of crap.

Yeah ,of course you are :dunce:
Regards
DF

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
do you think Wetherspoons are the only company not paying their suppliers? this is going to be a very long list if we include all of them.

Yeah but if you don’t know their views on Brexit then they aren’t gonna be included anyway.

I don’t think the c list is even worth looking at compiling until the dust has settled. Let’s hope plenty of media people who pumped the hysteria night and day gleefully and with reckless abandon are on it - because if they get away Scott free with this it will be one of the biggest injustices in history.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yeah but if you don’t know their views on Brexit then they aren’t gonna be included anyway.

I don’t think the c list is even worth looking at compiling until the dust has settled. Let’s hope plenty of media people who pumped the hysteria night and day gleefully and with reckless abandon are on it - because if they get away Scott free with this it will be one of the biggest injustices in history.
I'm confused as to your point. Wetherspoons are dreadful because of what they've done since the CV pandemic, nothing to do with Brexit. Im not sure why Brexit is being mentioned on this thread at all. The only relevance (and it is an irony rather than relevance) is that Martin played the patriotism card when it suited him over Brexit, but actually now that patriotism is truly desired, he is nowhere to be seen.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

No of course not. But they've publicly put it out there. But bit of a **** move not to even pay for product you've sold right? Rather than stopping anything owed.

The impact to their creditors could be huge - who in turn many will likely go bust.

Proper dick move from a company of their size.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No of course not. But they've publicly put it out there. But bit of a **** move not to even pay for product you've sold right? Rather than stopping anything owed.

The impact to their creditors could be huge - who in turn many will likely go bust.

Proper dick move from a company of their size.

This. Something similar would be Tony or Paul telling Harvey's or Piglets they're not getting paid. Very much doubt that has happened. Martin has been a colossal **** since this all started.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here