Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official Chocolate Bar Championship

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Is this nonsense going to be allowed?

I fail to see why Kit Kat confectionary should get TWO bites at the cherry. I say the kit kat/kk chunky counts as ONE nomination.

In the same way that Dairy Milk is distinct from Fruit & Nut, and indeed, Dairy Milk Caramel. Does that all come under Dairy Milk? Where do you draw the line?

(Kudos on starting the obligatory pedantic bickering early on though...)

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Cadburys Fruit 'n' Nut
Cadbury's Whole Nut
Anything by Lindt

Stumpy Tim

Will we be separating different versions of the same bar?

For example, the peanut butter kitkat chunky has just been re-released and is amazing, but it's also far superior to any other kitkat. If the vote was just kitkat chunky by itself I don't feel I could vote for it, but I will be voting for peanut butter kitkat chunky if it's on the list

Feel free to nominate (I've added Peanut Butter kitkat chunky for now). I may cut the list down depending on numbers

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
6a00d8341c823e53ef0120a6e8c6c6970b-400wi

Nestle Crunch. Lovely. For some reason, one of those bars you can always find when on hols in Spain/Italy.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
In the same way that Dairy Milk is distinct from Fruit & Nut, and indeed, Dairy Milk Caramel. Does that all come under Dairy Milk? Where do you draw the line?

(Kudos on starting the obligatory pedantic bickering early on though...)

Because a kit kat chunky is just a BIGGER kit kat. With dairy milk there is different ingredients.

By this you can have kit kat chunky peanut butter and kit kat dark chocolate as separate entrants.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Only Galaxy and/or Galaxy hazelnut will do in the cubed, pieced chocolate bar wars. Chocolate bar royalty compared with your plebeian cadburys and yorkie - Taste the milk :drool:
You make a good point with regard to Galaxy. However there is never an excuse for nuts in a chocolate bar, unless accompanied by raisins (Dairy Milk fruit and nut) or toffee (snickers).

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Cadbury's Snack. I find these an absolute delight on the rare occasion I have them. The fact they come in 6 (six) separate and already detached pieces is a true joy.

cadburys_snack_shortcake.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here