Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (Bad fans) Thread

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Indeed!

Tommy Elphick replaced Kerry Mayo in Albion's line-up for tonight's Carling Cup tie at Cardiff as the only change from Saturday's opening day League One defeat at Crewe.

Mayo was partly blamed for Gary Roberts' winner for Crewe in their 2-1 success.

Elphick's inclusion was expected to mean a re-jig of the defence with the youngster lining up alongside Guy Butters in the middle and Joel Lynch switching to left-back.

The only change on the substitutes' bench saw Sam Rents come in, with Mayo not even in the 16.

Albion:Kuipers, Whing, Lynch, Butters, El-Abd, Elphick, Fraser, Hammond, Cox, Revell, Forster. Subs: Sullivan, Rents, Reid, Elder, Savage.

Cardiff:Turnbull, Capaldi, Purse, Johnson, Gunter, Rae, Whittingham, McPhail, Parry, Feeney, MacLean. Subs: Oakes, McNaughton, Ledley, Green, Ramsey.

Cheers for that

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
16 Kuipers
02 Whing
05 Lynch
14 Butters
06 El-Abd
24 Elphick
22 Fraser
11 Hammond
07 Cox
10 Revell
09 Forster
Substitutes
13 Sullivan, 18 Rents, 15 Reid, 21 Elder, 17 Savage

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Another bad fan on family holiday in austria. scr doesnt stretch south of salzburg so regular updates appreciated.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
All I can see is betting odds, should have driven hundreds of miles in the rain paid £10 and heard it over the tannoy..

Try these

images

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
commentary is quite funny at the moment, Hawsey unknowingly live! "Brighton scoring usually takes some time" haha

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Come on you Seagulls!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I too am a bad fan. The number of Brighton games I intend watching this season equals precisely zero...

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
commentary is quite funny at the moment, Hawsey unknowingly live! "Brighton scoring usually takes some time" haha

Its been great - every link he's ended up talking to himself, then between links the prat has left the mic on:jester::jester::jester:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
im a bad fan, looked at going to this game, but would have had to get a coach and i couldnt get one back to london until early tomorrrow morning, the prospect of a night in carfidd and the fact im unemployed meant i couldnt go!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here