Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL Brighton's season is over thread.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
I still cant belive a small time club in a joke of a stadium get to play the massive Leeds United "Champions of Europe", what a fantastic boost that must be for all the people of Brighton.:jester:

And still beat you i do believe :salute:

TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
I still cant belive a small time club in a joke of a stadium get to play the massive Leeds United "Champions of Europe", what a fantastic boost that must be for all the people of Brighton.:jester:

I'm guessing you're either being severely tongue in cheek or are a mental health patient?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Marc said:
when you've got someone on ignore you can see the area for their post (including their name) but the actual post is blanked out...thats how :)
Like so:
ignore9eu.png

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:

Yeah absolutely right. I mean we really want to play at Withdean week week out.

Erm just one point. When have Leeds ever been Champions of Europe? I can only recall the final against Bayern when your fans threw a strop at some very good refereeing decisions.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Marc said:
when you've got someone on ignore you can see the area for their post (including their name) but the actual post is blanked out...thats how :)

So why reply to someone you wish to ignore???

Sorry I dont understand. :jester:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Although it doesn't really work when everyone quotes the smelly northern cunt. :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here