Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
1-2 , 3 points dropped and into the relegation zone.:angry:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Gus needs to sort out his tactics.
Bringing off Lua-Lua when he is skinning their players for fun, and bringing on f***ing shit Carole when we're leading and past-it Gary Hart when we're trailing.
Well done Gus, Well done.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Orient 1 Dirty Leeds 1 , another injury time equaliser.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
possession 1 st half 60-40 in our favour ,reversed in the second half........,,bollock to the lot of it,i'm taking up lawn bowls or trout fishing , this f***ing malarkey is no good for my blood pressure.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Doesn't really matter what everybody else keeps doing when we keep losing ourselves. I cannot believe how spectacularly bad our home record is - we are almost certainly going to have one of the worst home records in history this season, and it will end up with us being relegated.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
cant get a win at all.

loan players.

others out of contract.

best player upset.

it really really does not look good.

is gus just a decent coach, or is the management game all a bit too much for him.

we dont need to play well, we need points, and quickly. in 3 weeks we will be deep in the relegation zone and playing catch up.

if we stay up, gus needs to work the whole summer to sort the squad and himself out.

we have made no progress whatsoever under gus, i like him, but this is true.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
get 1-0 up and gussy shits himself and goes all defensive showing he has not got faith in our ability to get another goal . IF he would have carried on the rest of the game with an attacking team then we coudl have won this. i mean why leave 1 striker on and expect him to win ya the game. shit bag.

even stockport county have gone for it and are 2-2 and they are on their way out of league 1.

What bollocks....did you see or hear the game....Norwich sounded like they were quality and attacking relentlesly....we needed to try and defend the lead not push forward and get hammered

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I'm sure your 'location' - The Priory - says it all...

What's mad about what I said, seriously? Our last 2 seasons have been enough to drive the sanest of people to drink - I don't understand where people are getting the sense we are going to get out of it? Bollocks to whatever performance might have been today - we lost, simple as.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Gus needs to sort out his tactics.
Bringing off Lua-Lua when he is skinning their players for fun, and bringing on f***ing shit Carole when we're leading and past-it Gary Hart when we're trailing.
Well done Gus, Well done.

Did he really do that?:US:
What is it that hart and carole offer?:lolol:

League 2 is goner happen:facepalm:If you can't win at home that means problems just like last season.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
16 games left - 7 wins required. If we lose to Leeds and Charlton (which is quite possible) it will be 7 wins from 14 needed. We've not managed that ratio of 1 in 2 all season. The quicker the Fozzie situation is resolved the better as in our position we need all the help we can get (regardless of whose to blame).

Seriously depressed.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
2 home wins ALL season. That is relegation form. Some might say with form like ours, we deserve to go down.

And they'd be right.

If we don't go on a seriously decent run soon we will drop out of this division without a whimper

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
16 games left - 7 wins required. If we lose to Leeds and Charlton (which is quite possible) it will be 7 wins from 14 needed. We've not managed that ratio of 1 in 2 all season. The quicker the Fozzie situation is resolved the better as in our position we need all the help we can get (regardless of whose to blame).

Seriously depressed.

I don't even think Nicky Forster can help us out of this now. He wouldn't have won us the game today - we can't keep clean sheets, Forster is not responsible for that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here