Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** The Official BHA 2011/2012 Season - Championship FIXTURE list ****

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Going to miss the West Ham home game because of a wedding already thinking about ways to get out of the wedding

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
thats a cracking fixture list!!! Birmingham,Forest,Bristol all saturdays! Some good dates and the naughtyness of palace on a Tuesday again!!!

Mr C Gull

Feb 1, 2011
Souwf London
Probably jumping the gun slightly, but can anyone technical (ish) create an outlook file so the fixtures can be dropped into the work calendar and "meetings" can be pencilled in for the midweek games?

I would guess that will mean we definitely WON'T be on TV for the first game. The new stadium is no big deal to everyone else, only us, and I think the only chance of the game being televised would have been if we had drawn a big club - and I wouldn't mind betting that the club and the Police asked the league to avoid this. Best to get a couple of games under our belt before a big club comes calling.

So almost certainly a Saturday 3pm kick off - brilliant.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
I would guess that will mean we definitely WON'T be on TV for the first game. The new stadium is no big deal to everyone else, only us, and I think the only chance of the game being televised would have been if we had drawn a big club - and I wouldn't mind betting that the club and the Police asked the league to avoid this. Best to get a couple of games under our belt before a big club comes calling.

So almost certainly a Saturday 3pm kick off - brilliant.

i'd go for these to be live:

West Ham
Forest
SCC
Birmingham

Forest & Birmingham only because of manager change's.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Bugger it. The only holiday I have planned just happens to clash with Palace at home. Not happy.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Don't suppose there is any chance of getting a train to Reading on Boxing Day? :angry:
Most of the Northern away games are in the last three months I notice, a bit unbalanced.

If I can't get a ticket for the 1st home game, I'll have to meet up with some of you at the Cardiff away game (I'll smuggle a Swans flag in for full effect!). The first evening game at The AMEX against Palace will be amazing.

Excellent fixtures with not many easy games at first glance. (for the record, I think Albion will make the play-offs). Good Luck!!

Yoda

English & European
Probably a mid-day kick off.

No, it will have to be a change of date. St. John won't be able to do both on the same day. They need at least 30 members to cover each and I doubt many will want to do both.

So much for the Football League taking our request into consideration for that game and NOT to have Palace at home midweek. :annoyed:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
The first away game after my 18th birthday is BLACKPOOL

Going to make a weekend out of that, although it might end up being my last away game too. :drink:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Danny Pike on Radio Sussex when talking to somebody just now said toa caller when she said her husband was a staunch supporter " Oh he will be at The Amex on the 7th for the game v Doncatser then"

Did he makea mistake or let the cat out of the bag that the game is going to be on Sunday 7th?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here