Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Andy D'urso appreciation thread

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
D'urso's performace was a D'isgrace. Absolutely D'ire. The man is a complete D'ick, one of the most D'readful referees I can remember at Withdean.

No wonder he got D'emoted from the Premiership.

:angry:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Les Biehn said:
I have to say I think the actions of that :censored: did spur the team and the fans on. So in a sense his performance helped us to win. Thanks D'urso you :censored:
Yorkie said before the game that a crap referee does make for a good atmosphere......she wasn't wrong there.............:censored: :censored: :censored:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Still utterly bemused about how he gave that penalty. Don't think a single player appealed for for it but you could tell he was practically waiting to give it. Utter tosser.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Easy 10 said:
What aggravates me is that if he's been deemed too SHIT to ref in the Premiership, then we should WE get lumbered with him ? A shit ref is a shit ref, no matter what division he is reffing in. If someone is CRAP at something, then f*** off and do something else. Why should the rest of the Football League have to put up with the rank incompetence of the likes of D'Urso ?

:clap: :clap: It's basically the FA saying that lower league football is less important and doesn't matter. This has been pissing me off for years.

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
Don't flame me, but if you think about ........... maybe D'Urso's performance actually helped us get the three points.

Did him giving that dodgy pen and strange free kicks get the crowd and team going? For the Kevin Blackwell to say that our fans were like a 12th man at Withdean is almost unheard of. Maybe Seagulls fans on the road I could agree with, but at home I don't think this is a normal quote about our fans.

All down to the man in the middle in my eyes, so I say thanks Mr D'urso :thumbsup:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The bookings could prove costly.

If he is going to book Carole for kicking the ball away, then he should have booked the Leeds player (name escapes me) for throwing the ball away.....

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Rusco said:
Don't flame me, but if you think about ........... maybe D'Urso's performance actually helped us get the three points.

Did him giving that dodgy pen and strange free kicks get the crowd and team going? For the Kevin Blackwell to say that our fans were like a 12th man at Withdean is almost unheard of. Maybe Seagulls fans on the road I could agree with, but at home I don't think this is a normal quote about our fans.

All down to the man in the middle in my eyes, so I say thanks Mr D'urso :thumbsup:

Agreed, a few people have said that.

The atmosphere at Withdean can be so dire, sometimes we need a bit of controversy to get the crowd going.

The burning sense of injustice must have fired up the players too I reckon.

Needless to say, Kevin Blackwell was certain it was a penalty
:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here