Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official 99th Tour de France thread, 2012.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
About three years back we were trying to cycle up the Col du Tormalet from the reverse side. They stopped bikes going up (thankfully I was cooked big time) so its the first time we ever saw the riders desend. It is terrifying, Brad came down so fast, it always amazes me he is not classed as a good desender and that you could do it any faster...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
You pleased you took the day off?

Er, what do you think? :) Quite happy to see an exciting rider like Rolland win at the expense of fantasy points.

It was only a half day I had owing too so even better. Already have the Olympic TT week off so will taking the kids up to that one. Will take in the road race the previous weekend too.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
My boy just in from school. Tells me he took out Evans and Wiggins this morning for VDB and Rolland !

What age do they have to be before you can legally kick them out of home again ???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My boy just in from school. Tells me he took out Evans and Wiggins this morning for VDB and Rolland !

What age do they have to be before you can legally kick them out of home again ???
It's not do yet.

Nibali should rip the peloton apart, and there's only 3 min lead.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

Just niavlely believe he learnt from the best.

Big names in the peleton selection, resting prior to the next desent and final push

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If Rolland wins this some people will be scoring BIG.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
It's not do yet.

Nibali should rip the peloton apart, and there's only 3 min lead.

Well he needs to. I kept him in pretty much at the expense of bringing Rolland in. Fantasy points and excitement wants Nibali to do something, but Brad support and love of all things Europcar want Rolland to take the win. Split loyalties here.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Just niavlely believe he learnt from the best.

Big names in the peleton selection, resting prior to the next desent and final push

Naivety in the extreme to think he's learnt anything off of me. He must be sneaking on here without me knowing to listen to you lot.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
If Rolland wins this some people will be scoring BIG.

They already have scored BIG. Breakaway points and intermediates seems to where it's at points wise in this game for this Tour.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
OH FFS !

ITV take a break and Rolland takes a tumble on the descent :(

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Lost his confidence too, he is going to struggle to get back before the start of the climb.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here