Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2016 NFL thread

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
The Jagwaars are looking almost as ugly as those uniforms last night. Real shame tbh, as I thought they would take another big step forward this year.
At least when I go out there next Christmas the game tickets should be dirt cheap....

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Article in today's Guardian saying TV ratings for NFL are down by 11% in the States

Some suggested reasons – Peyton Manning retired and Brady suspended for 4 games, televised Presidential debates, players not able to celebrate, bad officials, soccer gaining in popularity………..

I admit I watch less games, really just the Jets and the Giants – don’t like Thursday night games, way too many adverts which ruin the flow of the game, don’t like Joe Buck on Fox Sports……….

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yikes, Raiders ahead at the Bucs

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And win in overtime

:cheery::cheery:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The Jagwaars are looking almost as ugly as those uniforms last night. Real shame tbh, as I thought they would take another big step forward this year.
At least when I go out there next Christmas the game tickets should be dirt cheap....

Bradley has never beaten a team with a winning record, his overall record at the Jags is 14-41. The man is so far iout of his depth it's unreal, yet Kahn won't can him, which is odd considering how trigger happy he's been at Fulham. A lot of rumours circulating in Jacksonville that Bortles is practically an alcoholic which would explain his monumental drop off in play. Still, at least Olsen has been sacked and the newly appointed OC is our existing QB coach, nepotism is killing this team.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
After the nasty accident that happened to Wade Phillips, the Denver 'D' seem to be making a special effort to get the win in his absence.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
And breath!! What a brilliant game Falcons beat the Packers 33-32 in a thriller!! Absolutely buzzing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thedonkeycentrehalf

Jul 7, 2003
Good win for the Broncos - AFC West is looking very strong this year with even the Silver & Black clowns making a decent fist of things.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I think its time my Browns petitioned the League to have games reduced to 30 minutes....we'd be doing alright if they did.

I feel for the Browns, they've actually been competitive in all but one of their games (Patriots???) and are losing by small margins, this is with an absolutely trash roster. I'd love to see a coach like Hue Jackson in Jacksonville rather than the bumbling fool that is Gus Bradley, in fact, I'd rather see Mr Magoo in charge.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Still trying to process what happened at wembley yesterday, it is sooo stressful watching your own team.

A fabulously exciting weekend of games, what a sport.

despite the result had a blast at wembley, seeing Brian Baldinger, Anthony Munoz and Joe Thiesman! on the performance stage was a real treat. really good atmosphere with both teams well represented in the crowd.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Jul 7, 2003

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Saints v Dolphins in London next year.... bit meh. Saints being arch and divisional rivals to us il go supporting the fins. But game it self massively under whelming!

thedonkeycentrehalf

Jul 7, 2003
Saints v Dolphins in London next year.... bit meh. Saints being arch and divisional rivals to us il go supporting the fins. But game it self massively under whelming!

Alistair Kirkwood was saying on Sunday that they hadn't confirmed if there would be three or four games next year so hopefully something better will turn up although one will be the Jags so don't hold out too much hope! I wouldn't be surprised to see the Raiders - if they are looking to move out to Vegas, they might also consider giving up a home game.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Saints v Dolphins in London next year.... bit meh.

Totally agree...My boy is happy as hes a Miami fan, but having seen them twice already Im not overly fussed about going - although no doubt we'll have to otherwise we'll have a very sulky 11 year old to contend with!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here