Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****The offical play off ticket rush*****

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
I had 30 minute wait, I think the shortening of the queue may be down to people not logging out correctly then they system automatically logging people out, thus the big jumps occasionally.

The other surprising thing, when I checked my loyalty points I was 5 points short of Monday's limit so would have to wait till Tuesday but after buying the home ticket I decided to check again and my loyalty points had zoomed up so I decided to try and buy the away ticket it said something about you need to have bought a season ticket to buy this ticket and I was able to buy one immediately.

So quite happy both tickets secured, holiday from work secured, bring on the sheep!

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
second time i'm logged out,will try by phone monday,if no joy i'll not bother with playoffs:ffsparr:[/QUO

Ever tried phoning through for tickets? Is a complete nightmare and can take 30 minutes when there are only 4 or 5 ahead in the queue - so be warned if there are 10's of them ahead of you.
Also, the customer services team do not work Bank holidays, so you can't actually speak to a human being until Tuesday - you would think the club would open up the customer services for a few hours on Sunday or Monday to help with such a massive event and problems with the website.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Queued on iPad for 3h, returned to start of queue twice. Then realised that it wasn't working on apple devices. Switched to PC and 40 min later got access. Website froze when I Putin fan number. Started again and first time after 30 mins, second time after 20 mins counted to 0 time. Then each time nothing happened and it just left time queuing counting up.

Five hours in, I've restarted my router and PCM and it says ive been in the queue for 9 minutes

Grrrr!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Managed to get SIMMOSAYS and I seats in north!

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
After four hours of trying, and three timed out pages, I decided to give it a go on my iphone, I got logged in within ten minutes, two away tickets purchased. :O

About 20 mins to buy 3 home and 1 away. Surprised I qualified for the away ticket as haven't done a lot of travelling at all this season given family man duties

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Much better this afternoon. Leaving it a while was a great idea. Also log in to the site before you click on tickets or it will not give you the upload to smartcard option as it doesn't know who you are.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Logged on, bought 5 tickets for away leg, two for home leg. Logged out, 9.06am.

How bloody efficient is that. So much better than the old days when sites crashed, or the proper old days when you'd have been queuing round the corner at the Goldstone Ground.

Impressive :clap2::clap2:

Any one know why i am being offered 2 tickets for home 2 for away then 1 reserve ticket with a w seat number , if its for wembly i would need 2

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Since there are NO tickets available on the phone today, it's your own fault if you run up a huge bill for no purpose.
Who says it's for NO purpose, you? I've got my tickets online, but there's a problem with the online system, so I need to speak to someone.

No phone service until tomorrow at 0900 I believe.
So why don't they have a message saying that, instead of placing people in a never ending queue? Idiots.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
"NB Derby do not re-print tickets under any circumstances. For this reason you may wish to collect tickets from the Amex rather than receive them by post. Please keep your tickets safe."

The waiting queue for the tickets is now only around 5-10 minutes

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Still trying to get away tickets. I think I must hold the record for waiting times, just hit 6 hours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here