Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Offical NSC Swine Flu Thread - Sign In If You Have Had It.

Swine Flu

• I have had it and got over it and am a hero

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • I am going through it and its touch and go

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I sneezed today and am worried I may be getting it

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I have not had it and refuse to catch it

Votes: 32 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Who has had the priviledge of getting Swine Flu ?. Have you got over it ?, are you going through it or do you think you maybe coming down with it.

I have been sneezing for several days and now have a sore throat and feel tired and shitty.

It MUST be Swine Flu. BASTARDS. :rant:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
My little lady had a dose of it two months ago, had to stay indoors for a week, she's addicted to the Jeremy Kyle Show now, even records the fucker now she's back at work

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I've had a clogged up throat for the past few weeks, better not be swine flu. :angry:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I can feel it taking hold. Not long left now my friends :cry:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm quite sure I had it a couple of months ago, and since then I've had Adenovirus, and currently off work with Flu caught from some fucker at offset festival.

Shite couple of months.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am still hanging in there folks and made it through the night.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I had it a few weeks ago; took Tamiflu & was over it after 5 days. It isn't all that bad folks, so don't go worrying yourselves if you haven't had it yet. :wave:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I had it recently and it was pretty unpleasant.

Started with just a normal sore throat and cough which seemed to clear after a couple of days, this then shifted to the most incredible tiredness, difficult to describe, almost impossible to drive as literally falling asleep at the wheel and kept falling asleep at work...no jokes please...this lasted a day or so then it really kicked in, high temperature 38+ diahorreah,headache loss of all appetite and all over aching..odd thing was I could "taste" it, there was a strange taste in my mouth which got worse whenever the temperature spikes came. All this lasted 4 days.

When I felt better I decided to get up and go out for some fresh air, after about 10 minutes I collapsed and had to go back to bed for another couple of days until suddenly the odd taste went away and I knew I was better.

It is not nice at all, definitely the worst flu I haver had since I was a child.

I would be interested if anyone else who had it had this odd taste..somehow it let me know that this disease was unusual, never had anything like that before or read about it in any of the medical press.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I thought I did have it, but according to the NHS, because I had *EVERY* symptom bar the fever and sick, it was just normal flu, but it was pretty bad flu

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here