Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***The Offical Match Day Thread BHA v Brentford***

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Ahhh ok....
Thank you for That!.

I need to keep reminding myself, that we can no longer say the slightest thing wrong these days!.
I forget that People sit and think what to blame people for in this sick blame culture we live in now.

I know. What is the world coming to when radio commentary can't accidentally reference the murder of six million people when a Brentford player runs past a hapless left back without having to issue a brief, polite apology afterwards? It's the end of days, clearly.

JCL - the new kid in town

Aug 23, 2011
I know. What is the world coming to when radio commentary can't accidentally reference the murder of six million people when a Brentford player runs past a hapless left back without having to issue a brief, polite apology afterwards? It's the end of days, clearly.

Some people just don't have a sense of humour

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Derby have had 16 corners and 22 shots but still haven't managed to score against Southport.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
just realised that my Player is playing from when my internet dropped just now for ten minutes as COG has just come on and then nearly scored :lolol:

Michelle777

Jan 2, 2015
wonderful match...no matter wherever you watching it...salute to all player :)
o.png

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
With the goals they score it looks like top two is easily attainable

You need points as well as big wins though and I think there are better teams. Derby, Middlesboro and Watford.

Norwich will beat them over two games as well........ just a feeling..

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
just realised that my Player is playing from when my internet dropped just now for ten minutes as COG has just come on and then nearly scored :lolol:
:facepalm:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
We Are Brighton‏@wearebrighton·2 mins2 minutes ago
"O'grady scores we're on the pitch". Idiots. Superb on Monday, ridiculed on Saturday. Knobs in our support.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Just got in.. last five minutes end of first half and start of second thanks to bloody photon. We're hanging in there!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here