Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICAL Don't Give A Toss If We Win Tomorrow Thread

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
tbh jordanseagull or whatever the f*** ur name is ur pissing me off stop hating gerbal, do u think the team give a shit what the result is, its gonna be a relegation party!! barnet anyone?

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
I can see why Gerbil left, bit of a wanker of you ask me ;)

Gerbil if you don't give a shit then f*** off please, many thanks

Sincerely,

Every Brighton Fan That Does Give A Shit Association

OI GERBIL:shit:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I can see why Gerbil left, bit of a wanker of you ask me ;)

Gerbil if you don't give a shit then f*** off please, many thanks

Sincerely,

Every Brighton Fan That Does Give A Shit Association

OI GERBIL:shit:

Listen little fella I've been around following this football team since you were swimming round in yr dads sack so please please don't tell me or the likes of me to f*** off cos if we'd f***ed off all those years back you wouldn't have a f***ing football team to follow.
Now please f*** off,there's a good chap :thumbsup:

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Oh this is fantastic. Fully grown men saying 'run along' and 'theres a good chap' to other fully grown men. Use some brain power and have a conversation, rather than telling the opposite to f*** off!

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Oh this is fantastic. Fully grown men saying 'run along' and 'theres a good chap' to other fully grown men. Use some brain power and have a conversation, rather than telling the opposite to f*** off!

f*** off

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Its a bit catch 22 this thread,hard to predict whos going to win so ile hedge my bets and say i hope we win but i wont throw myself off beachy head if we dont! sorry to dissapoint a few no doubt :)

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Gerbil, you're going to have to do better than this, to get more bites than me. Stick around, and I'll give you some tips.

Eventually your'll get people becoming obcessed with you, following you around, which is cute - yet funny.

I get people such as ; DJ Miles, NMH, granny weatherwax & many others following me about, The Large One & Beach Hut used to fancy me, but to be fair to them, they've been good lately.

Welcome back. :thumbsup:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Gerbil, you're going to have to do better than this, to get more bites than me. Stick around, and I'll give you some tips.

Eventually your'll get people becoming obcessed with you, following you around, which is cute - yet funny.

I get people such as ; DJ Miles, NMH, granny weatherwax & many others following me about, The Large One & Beach Hut used to fancy me, but to be fair to them, they've been good lately.

:bowdown::bowdown:

Following you about? Don't flatter yourself sunbeam.
I usually don't look at user-names, and don't normally make any point of responding to anyone 'special'.

oh, and er....don't forget to f*** the f*** off, eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here