Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The Offical Carling Cup Round Three Draw Thread ***

DanielT

being totally selfish I hope it's not on the tuesday night! i can't go that night. For the team, tuesday is best though. I am well annoyed just at the possibility of not being able to go though!!

And how strange that "family and friends" i haven't spoken to in AGES suddenly start texting me!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I would imagine that every STH will have the chance to purchase their own seat in advance, as per Gillingham/Sunderland?

And don't call me Shirley.

Presumably. What I meant is that I suspect the "general sale" seats will still be restricted to either people with a low figure of points (10 or 20) or just a purchase history.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
I wonder if they'll consider playing it on the Monday 19th... since it suggests that games take place on the week commencing 19th, and we're playing Leeds on the Friday. Is there enough of a gap from Tue-Fri? I guess it's the same as playing Wed & Sat which isn't too unusual. I'm going to have to swap a shift to get the Tue off!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I wonder if they'll consider playing it on the Monday 19th... since it suggests that games take place on the week commencing 19th, and we're playing Leeds on the Friday. Is there enough of a gap from Tue-Fri? I guess it's the same as playing Wed & Sat which isn't too unusual. I'm going to have to swap a shift to get the Tue off!

Liverpool are away to Spurs on the Sunday, the day before.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011

No No No :(

Epic Rush back from Sweden > Gatwick > Stadium

After sleeping in Stockholm bus station for 10 hours the night before.

:(

and anyway it will always say week commencing. so i doubt it will be monday night (although of course a chance, but NO!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here