Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The offical aston villa register

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
dont do coaches to football myself, but whats the costaflask express like, is there singing on them, do you stop any pubs etc ???

Pretty dull.

No singing
No pub stops
Costa lot (Gedditt, COSTA lot, Costs a lot, :rolleyes:)
But as i'm not old enough to drive and it drops you off outside the ground so it'll do.

Oh and Me, Gerbil, Gav1901, The Ringleader, Marcgorry, Chazza12 and 7-8 non members are making the journey :bigwave: :D

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
Pretty dull.

No singing
No pub stops
But as i'm not old enough to drive and it drops you off outside the ground so it'll do.

Oh and Me, Gerbil, Gav1901, The Ringleader, Marcgorry, Chazza12 and 7-8 non members are making the journey :bigwave: :D

oh right..well you make sure you take a puzzle book, and flask full of hot soup:p

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Me +1, But I'm buggered if I'd post it on a gay thread like this.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
dont do coaches to football myself, but whats the costaflask express like, is there singing on them, do you stop any pubs etc ???

We don't stop off at pubs, and i've only been to two aways on them. We got to southampton with quite a bit of time to get a drink or two if your that way inclined, or indeed, legal. (were under age so got a burger and waited to be let in) and last time i went on (wycombe on the 28th) we got there late. and i'm yet to have heard any singing on the coaches but it'd prolly be a riot if we did.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Pretty dull.

No singing
No pub stops

Very true, it'll defintaly do PLUS 35p for a can of drink? UNBEATABLE PRICES! :clap2:

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
me plus grandaughter plus 2 mates

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here