Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC Winter Awards - The Winners

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
how the f*** Artois won best avatar I'll never know, 9/10 people I spoke too said they voted for me...even Artois could'nt believe it....RIGGED!

Not that I'm bitter or anything you undertsand ;)

Wave bub bye to Penfold....new avatar coming soon.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
CrabtreeBHA said:
how the f*** Artois won best avatar I'll never know, 9/10 people I spoke too said they voted for me...even Artois could'nt believe it....RIGGED!

Not that I'm bitter or anything you undertsand ;)

Wave bub bye to Penfold....new avatar coming soon.

The look on ya face Crabbers when Artois was announced was second to none, a complete picture of failure and sadness !!!!

ps I voted for ya as well !!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
redland said:
The look on ya face Crabbers when Artois was announced was second to none, a complete picture of failure and sadness !!!!

ps I voted for ya as well !!

yeah Hiltons got a pic of "that" moment, its all in the name of fun anyway so I'm not pissed off :D

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I was pleased to hear that one or two people still voted for my old avatar, which is still the best but ineligible for this years awards.

I will be striving to find a new one for next times awards. Its not easy with the size limitations placed on us.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Indeed. So Artois had an unfair advantage because he didn't have to abide by the size limitations.. cheat cheat cheat cheat :jester:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Nice Avatrar Crabbers, where are those photos ??

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I notice we all have had our Names changed!!!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
You only won it cos everyone is laughing at your trainers. If you'd bought a regular pair of trainers you wouldn't have won

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here