NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Bravermann …. You horrible, vile piece of work

Jul 20, 2003
f***ing hell Clacton

sick team america GIF

I went to Clacton for a day out in the early 90s

a resting London prostitute claimed that she could make a dead man cum.

Strangely erotic

Lovely town.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Reform win Yarmouth
So not surprised. I've only been there once in my life. It's like something out of the 1970s. I went their for a cricket tour in 2021 (you'd have liked that). We sat in a bar by the pier. Jim Davison being advertised as it's top bill coming up. It's Clacton with a few more bells on.

BBC saying now what I've been trying to express. Labour have not won this election. The Tories were despised and folk went to Labour because they were tired of them and thought Labour would be no worse. Reform helped them on their way.

Good to see Michael Fabricant sailing off into the sunset and hopefully Philip Davies can join him.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Fareham and Waterlooville. What are you on?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Cruella Braverman begins her leadership campaign offering turkish delight from her Narnian sleigh.....

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
So not surprised. I've only been there once in my life. It's like something out of the 1970s. I went their for a cricket tour in 2021 (you'd have liked that). We sat in a bar by the pier. Jim Davison being advertised as it's top bill coming up. It's Clacton with a few more bells on.

BBC saying now what I've been trying to express. Labour have not won this election. The Tories were despised and folk went to Labour because they were tired of them and thought Labour would be no worse. Reform helped them on their way.
In the circumstances, I think it's a poor result for Labour. Tories and Reform together now match Labour for vote share. No-one is inspired by Starmer and the bland politics of the current version of the Labour Party.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Lib Dems win Tunbridge Wells

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Weird how he was hugely popular in 2017 - and achieved a higher share of the vote than Starmer will, despite the last seven years of Tory misrule. Yet he lost badly in 2019. Many reasons, but the way he was demonised was shocking.

2017 was a feel good thing, the Ohhhhhh Jeremy Corbyn honeymoon. And Teresa May didn’t the right note.
2019 was the meat on the bone Manifesto, a shopping list of things most people say are good, but respected economists said it was not credible. Moreover, he was duplicitous over Brexit, trying and failing to pretend to both camps that he was on their side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here