Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The North Stand tonight

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Couple of things from last night, well done to those who joined in with the singing, My voice is ruined again but I'm a firm beleiver in if we get behind the team it will lift them. The NSK sound excellent with the CMS chant hope the whole stand can learn all the words it's just so much better with them. And last but not least well done WSU, ok the noise wasn't there last night but had by far the greatest percentage of it's people still there at the end.

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
Well done North Stand. It was a strangely mainly flat atmosphere tonight - but it was a sterling effort by you chaps and chapesses.

Too right!
There was about 3 of us in upper-east-north trying to spread what was sung in the north down the line, but no-one was biting, bit disappointing.

Hat off to the North!
:thumbup:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Did anyone get a video of the CMS song on Tuesday night? Would love to watch it sounded excellent from my side of the NS.

For those interested in the lyrics.

When he plays for Brighton,
he runs and runs and runs,
I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough,
chasing down defenders and scoring goals for fun,
with every game I fall in love and I just can't seem to get enough of…
(fill in der's here) Craig Mackail Smith!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why can't our fans come up with something original instead of pinching other clubs songs ?

By the way it's much better having this song associated with a club instead of players who move on.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Did anyone get a video of the CMS song on Tuesday night? Would love to watch it sounded excellent from my side of the NS.

Whilst watching the Celtic game last night, it struck how amazing their version sounded. It would be great to get everyone singing the whole thing.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Why can't our fans come up with something original instead of pinching other clubs songs ?

By the way it's much better having this song associated with a club instead of players who move on.

I would guess it is because any song that hasn't been approved by other clubs might embarriss us and create a cringe SO MASSIVE NSC could be down for days!

It sounded much better than the silent alternative.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Whilst watching the Celtic game last night, it struck how amazing their version sounded. It would be great to get everyone singing the whole thing.

This is what I felt on Tuesday, Im the other side of the NS but it sounded far far better to the usual der der craig mackail smith then fizzle out. The NSK got the whole block that end singing all the words and it was top draw.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We happened upon PC Balkham after the game, had a bit of a chat (I was with our resident OB anyway), he told us there were 7 ejections, and he said either all, or most, were for people smuggling in their own booze/drinking at their seats.

Jan 30, 2008

what an insult to Depeche mode !!

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
i'm in the south stand and when we start singing the steward are straight on us to sit down,they are on a real power trip and spoiling the fan ....god its a f-ing foootball game not a courtroom.......albion :ascarf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here