Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The North Stand Chat Arms

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Don't play that fecking fruit machine, just had £ 20 off me.

What do you fancy in the 2.30 Bath, I have a tip for Piquet at 15/2.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
"....oi fat bloke....pass the salt as you are just playing with it..."

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think I might have the Mixed Grill and chips at £ 4.95 in a minute.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I'm selling these mobile phones anyone want one, top of the range these are, *aerial goes up* *presses the buttons on the phone* the tv changes channels. *Beeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppp* thats the statelight moving out of position, there is be another one along in a minute.

I don't want it the barman goes, ok what about thirty quid? I don't want it, come on Mike this is the last one, read my lips NO.

*puts the aerial down, and the tv goes all fuzzy*.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
brightonfan_86 said:
I'm selling these mobile phones anyone want one, top of the range these are, *aerial goes up* *presses the buttons on the phone* the tv changes channels. *Beeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppp* thats the statelight moving out of position, there is be another one along in a minute.

I don't want it the barman goes, ok what about thirty quid? I don't want it, come on Mike this is the last one, read my lips NO.

are you sitting on the talking to yourself table? if not you certainly are now...:wave: :lol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Monsieur Leclerc said:
You seem like a very nice Bear. Might I be permitted to buy you a drink?

I'm a bit furry round the edges but by all means of course....:lol: Just talk quietly - Arthurs asleep in his pram :clap: :blush:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
brightonfan_86 said:

I surpose your own material is out of the question, but mind that bar hatch, its just been put up

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
tedebear said:
I'm a bit furry round the edges but by all means of course....:lol: Just talk quietly - Arthurs asleep in his pram :clap: :blush:

(Marvellous, I will get you a cider and an apple juice for Arthur when he wakes up)

(Hurry up Spielberg!!)

(Cheers)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I've had 2 pints and a whisky. It looks like it could be an all day session, feck it, I'll have another whisky and coke. Lights up a B&H.

Landlord - can you get the racing channel on the TV mate ???

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Monsieur Leclerc said:
(Marvellous, I will get you a cider and an apple juice for Arthur when he wakes up)

(Hurry up Spielberg!!)

(Cheers)

You are a gent and a scholar, thank you, 7 pages of chit chat and the first offer of a pint.....:lol: :cool:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Uncle Spielberg said:
I've had 2 pints and a whisky. It looks like it could be an all day session, feck it, I'll have another whisky and coke. Lights up a B&H.

Landlord - can you get the racing channel on the TV mate ???

ahh good man not one of theese new non smoking pubs :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here