Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Whats the latest on McGheegate ???

Pint of Cider please Gina.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Chappers get back in the Head.

The idea of the pub is for people to come in and out of the main forum and talk about whatever bollocks they want without putting up a main thread on NSC, to talk about whatever , as you would do in a pub. Some people have taken it a bit too literally and there has not been enough decent debates and a lot of drivel , thats why I invited LI but he has not come in.

Each to their own.

Don't get so arieated stresshead :p

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If you look at Northstandpolls, you will see that seemly we are all utter C**ts for just being on here anyway, be it the imaginary pub thread, or any other one. I would ignore Chappers.

enigma seems to be voiciferous in this and yet he or she comes on here regularily.

Anyone know who he is BTW?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Perry Milkins said:
I find your avatar offensive

thats a coincidence, I find you offensive...

outside gay boy

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
The Wookiee said:
This blokes got some front, i'll give him that, but its about time you left sunshine! So finish your babysham and f*ck off out of here!
You seem to be an exception to this sites rule. So I suggest you take a walk yourself. :wave: see ya.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Whats the fecking problem.

The idea of this thread is for an open house where people can come in and out and talk to anyone else in the thread at the time about anything they want without posting a seperate thread, bit like a community within a community, personally I think it is genious and I don't get all these gay innuendo's at all. By the same argument anyone who posts on NSC and especially NSP is gay as 90% of NSC and 99% of NSP are blokes.

So stick that in your fecking pipe and smoke it :censored:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Uncle Spielberg said:
Whats the fecking problem.

The idea of this thread is for an open house where people can come in and out and talk to anyone else in the thread at the time about anything they want without posting a seperate thread, bit like a community within a community, personally I think it is genious and I don't get all these gay innuendo's at all. By the same argument anyone who posts on NSC and especially NSP is gay as 90% of NSC and 99% of NSP are blokes.

So stick that in your fecking pipe and smoke it :censored:
I think it`s a great thread and it appears that a A FEW muppets can`t quite get their heads around the meaning of it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I never joke about such things....

grabs a table leg.....oops, sorry madam.

:down: :down: :down:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think the concept is a bit too much for some people to grasp, best to leave them to their homophobic rantings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here