Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The North Stand Chat Arms

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
hampden park said:
did you find it in the beer garden?

No it's completely kosher. My brother works for Rolex...they had a shipment of watches that,er, didn't meet official,er, number size. So the guv'ner in the warehouse gave my brother a crate. You can still read the numbers and everything...

Want one? It's yours for 50quid.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
*picks a pool cue up*

*walks over to Gazwag*

*smashes his head with the pool cue*

*some to the ribs with the pool cue*

Can I have a pint of water please?

*grabs the pint of water from the bar*

*throws it all over Gaz*

NOW LAY THERE BASTARD!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
" Oy cut that out young man ", shouts loudly till red in the face and sweats profusely :angry:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
brightonfan_86 said:
*picks a pool cue up*

*walks over to Gazwag*

*smashes his head with the pool cue*

*some to the ribs with the pool cue*

Can I have a pint of water please?

*grabs the pint of water from the bar*

*throws it all over Gaz*

NOW LAY THERE BASTARD!

Right I've had enough of this - a good right hook should sort you out, now sit down and shut the f*** up and act your age....this is a pub, not bloody fight night on WWW Smackdown.... ;)

And with that sorted - I'm off, thanks for the memories I must away to feed a small child... :wave:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Roddy call Colin ( overweight, balding landlord ) if these boys do that again.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
garry nelsons left foot said:
No it's completely kosher. My brother works for Rolex...they had a shipment of watches that,er, didn't meet official,er, number size. So the guv'ner in the warehouse gave my brother a crate. You can still read the numbers and everything...

Want one? It's yours for 50quid.

i was about to go out to the cash point but some nutter with a liking for ladyboys just hit someone over the head with a pool cue and then poured water on him, which made me drop my wallet. i'm sure some little sprog crawled by, with a pair of large (size 20?) knickers on his head, picked it up and dissappeared with it.
anyone seen a pair of large crawling knickers anywhere carrying my wallet??????

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm off to have a lie down, will be back tomorrow. Have a good evening.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The virtual Rottweiler, Tyson has got his eye on you

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
hampden park said:
with a pair of large (size 20?) knickers on his head, picked it up and dissappeared with it.
anyone seen a pair of large crawling knickers anywhere carrying my wallet??????

I'll check my pram..... :lol: :lol: :lolol:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
brightonfan_86 said:
No thanks.

Go on. It's rolex. Proper real and everything. My brother's a security guard in their factory. He caught a gang of theives single handed. The rolex gaffer was well impressed and so gave him a dozen prize rollexes as a present. He's only got two wrists though, so he don' t need a dozen.

They're going for a tonne.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Ive been sitting on my own again all afternoon. You bunch of ignorant B*****s!!!:jester:

Lets go and see what`s on the jukebox. Great!, Dave Clarke 5 Glad all Over lets wake that on.

Sounds great and the pub has gone all quiet!!:smokin:

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Franks Wild Years said:
I was going to offer that bloke over by the dukebox a drink cos I thinks its important that all members of society irespective of disabilities should be welcomed here, but he can f*** right off now.
:clap2: :clap2: You say that you love me, all of the time, you say that you need me and always be mine, and i`m feeling `boom boom` glad all over, yes i`m a, glad all over!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Oi Kev,

Early Doors said:
Here that barmaid......that's Gina Watson.....or GARY Watson as she was 6 years ago! :ohmy:

Early Doors said:
:lolol: Oh well, at least I won't mention that *turns to face everyone, and raises voice* BRIGHTONFAN 86 IS CHATTING UP A SEXCHANGE *bursts out laughing*

Only making an observation,
1.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here