Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Non-League Football Thread- 2022/23 Edition

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Torquay are goners now I reckon with a last minute equaliser at Altrincham meaning that they need an 8 goal swing on the final day as well as a win to guarantee safety. Heading down to Whitehawk tomorrow for the play off semi final against Beckenham Town, should be a good game. Bit thin on the ground for games, but I have now been to 204 games which is more than last year. Hopefully be at 250 grounds by the end of the season with North Greenford United and Horndean getting ticked off.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Just back 3 nights in York and a day trip to Knaresborough yesterday. York 2 Shots 2 350 away fans . Both sides secure conference status for another season . Shots 1 up and cruising ,aspire to give York 2 penalties . 2nd pen missed and we fail to clear the ball ,from the cross we manage to score an og . Goals In other games mean 1 minute we're safe one minute we're not . Aldershot grab an equaliser in the 94th minute to secure safety . Nice little ground with a 3 mile stroll back into town . Not doing Alty at home Saturday £20 for a dead game . Will find a couple of play off games over the weekend. Ground 335 ticked .

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Torquay are goners now I reckon with a last minute equaliser at Altrincham meaning that they need an 8 goal swing on the final day as well as a win to guarantee safety. Heading down to Whitehawk tomorrow for the play off semi final against Beckenham Town, should be a good game. Bit thin on the ground for games, but I have now been to 204 games which is more than last year. Hopefully be at 250 grounds by the end of the season with North Greenford United and Horndean getting ticked off.
Still think Torquay will beat Wrexham ,they'll be on the beach last game .

The Lemming Stomper

Under the flag
Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Had a nosey for a match to take in on Saturday and stumbled on Brighton Electricity v Bosham...I can't find much about the home team online...Any of the good and great on the thread know anything about them history wise ?...Looking at their record they appear to be shite

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Had a nosey for a match to take in on Saturday and stumbled on Brighton Electricity v Bosham...I can't find much about the home team online...Any of the good and great on the thread know anything about them history wise ?...Looking at their record they appear to be shite
All I know is they play at Withdean

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Teams from the Pompey #twats area :facepalm:

I think that's called a love in down there.

For some reason every Pompey fan I've known has been a really decent sort. None of them actually lived in that area anymore though..

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Just back 3 nights in York and a day trip to Knaresborough yesterday. York 2 Shots 2 350 away fans . Both sides secure conference status for another season . Shots 1 up and cruising ,aspire to give York 2 penalties . 2nd pen missed and we fail to clear the ball ,from the cross we manage to score an og . Goals In other games mean 1 minute we're safe one minute we're not . Aldershot grab an equaliser in the 94th minute to secure safety . Nice little ground with a 3 mile stroll back into town . Not doing Alty at home Saturday £20 for a dead game . Will find a couple of play off games over the weekend. Ground 335 ticked .
Was pleasantly surprised by York when I visited last season, decent facility, although the scoreboard was the most entertaining thing on the day. Said York were 99-0 against Gateshead, and when York equalised it came up as “Try” on the big screen.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Big game in Brighton, Whitehawk v Beckenham Town (today, 7:45).
This play-off semi-final (one leg) will decide who will reach the final play-off of the Isthmian South East Division against either Ramsgate or Hythe Town.
If Whitehawk do progress, and win the final, they will move up to the Isthmian Premier Division (the 7th tier of English football).
Come on the Hawks! And hopefully Hythe win for another home tie in the final!

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Hawks through to play off final.

Ramsgate and Hythe all square at present.

700 at Hawks tonight.

The song about 'Never, ever, going back to Bognor' may need re-visiting if Hawks do this.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Hawks through to play off final.

Ramsgate and Hythe all square at present.

700 at Hawks tonight.

The song about 'Never, ever, going back to Bognor' may need re-visiting if Hawks do this.
Great stuff. I'll come to the final if it's local.

Lewes v Whitehawk next season would be fun!

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Great stuff. I'll come to the final if it's local.

Lewes v Whitehawk next season would be fun!
Looks like it's Friday at Hawks.

Hythe won on penalties.

EDIT: Confirmed as Friday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here