Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Non-League Football Thread- 2021/22 Edition

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
As a Lewes fan a bit less confident than i was a few weeks ago. Joe Taylor seems to be recovering from covid or injury and not 100% and Tanner similarly seems to have a few issues with injuries recently. Without them we will struggle, especially with a slightly erratic defence
We've missed Phippo since his injury I think. Despite looking like a slightly fat accountant who's just stumbled onto the pitch he's been great in front of the CBs. Agree about Ollie and Joe. Also Worthing have strengthened again with this new Crawley striker bloke.

That said with a fair wind we've got the players to do them some damage. Spencer and Razz down the right have been great in particular. Haven't seen the new bloke yet.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
very pumped for Lewes-Worthing on saturday. Ticket bought and pub crawl map initiated

The return fixture was an utter BARNSTORMER
Pub by 12 30, Pan by 2 then Liverpool v West Ham afterwards. Its going to be messy I reckon.

I demand another 5-4

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
We've missed Phippo since his injury I think. Despite looking like a slightly fat accountant who's just stumbled onto the pitch he's been great in front of the CBs. Agree about Ollie and Joe. Also Worthing have strengthened again with this new Crawley striker bloke.

That said with a fair wind we've got the players to do them some damage. Spencer and Razz down the right have been great in particular. Haven't seen the new bloke yet.

Yes, id agree he's been missed, need some simple tidiness on occasions
. I quite liked Olukoga too, we do miss a bit of physicality in the middle at times

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Heading to Lancing for Sussex Senior Cup semi final - Worthing v Three Bridges ... and then Lewes v Worthing on Saturday.

Will hopefully go to the other semi final next Tuesday - Brighton v Horsham. Not sure when the final is scheduled for.

keaton

Nov 18, 2004
Lewes FC Twitter says half the tickets sold for Saturday's game and that it will sell out

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Fun evening at Lancing FC ... convincing 5 nil win for Worthing v Three Bridges in Sussex Senior Cup semi final.

Other semi ... Brighton v Horsham at same venue in 2 weeks - 15th March - 19:15 kick off.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Lewes-Worthing is SOLD OUT

keaton

Nov 18, 2004
What’s not to like? A rammed ground, loads to play for, easy to get to, and 3pm on a Saturday, can’t wait.

Comon Rebels!

I didn't get a Lewes season ticket to have to put up with crowds and queues for the bar!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Also going today. Will be arriving in Lewes around 12 to allow for a bit of drinking. 3000 is the capacity so should be a great atmosphere.

keaton

Nov 18, 2004
Real shame the Worthing players play on real grass so rarely they have such difficulty staying upright

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here