Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The non-celebrity in the Big Brother house

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Do you think the others will guess his secret?

2323_4.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Seems like a nice lad. His mum would be proud of him, likes to keep his bedroom tidy. Hardly rock and roll is he :lol:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Uncle Spielberg said:
Hardly rock and roll is he :lol:

Hardly a celebrity either.

bhafc99 said:
Hardly a celebrity either.

In a current, popular band who are fairly regularly in the charts.

So more of a celebrity than Maggot, Tracy Bingham, Pete Burns and Faria f***ing Alam.

And actually talented unlike Jodie Marsh, Rula Lenska, George Galloway and Faria f***ing Alam.

He's A-list by comparison to those fuckwits.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Chesney Christ 1 said:
In a current, popular band who are fairly regularly in the charts.

So more of a celebrity than Maggot, Tracy Bingham, Pete Burns and Faria f***ing Alam.

And actually talented unlike Jodie Marsh, Rula Lenska, George Galloway and Faria f***ing Alam.

He's A-list by comparison to those fuckwits.

I have no idea who any of those people are. Apart from galloway and thats only because he went off to argue against the american senators.

how can any of those people claim to be celebrities?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
traci bingham was in baywatch and has posed nude :p

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I usd to wanna shag Jodie Marsh but she looked WRONG last night and now I would only f*** her if she begged me and only in the ARSE.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
garry nelsons left foot said:
I have no idea who any of those people are. Apart from galloway and thats only because he went off to argue against the american senators.

how can any of those people claim to be celebrities?

What?! You haven't heard of Dennis Rodman like everyone else has? C'mon, he shagged Madonna?! :jester: :jester: :dunce:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Saw it this am and recognised Rula Lenska and The Trannie, don't know any others though.

The blonde bit would get it though....and that Tracey Bingham...:lolol:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
does the ordinary boys bloke come from Brighton does anyone know ? thats where he was flimed before he went into the house

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
He just said he was from Brighton whilst talking about civil partnerships with Burns and Barrymore.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Man of Harveys said:
What?! You haven't heard of Dennis Rodman like everyone else has? C'mon, he shagged Madonna?! :jester: :jester: :dunce:

rodman wasn't on chezza christ's list...:ohmy:

He's the freaky basketball player, no? See? I AM cool. I just don't know who anyone on chesney christ's list is!:down:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I thought he was from SHOREHAM or WORTHING.

I'm from Worthing but I often say I'm from Brighton. I pretend it's because I think some people may not have heard of Worthing but it is, in fact, because Brighton is marginally cooler (right, kids) than Worthing.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Bozza said:
I'm from Worthing but I often say I'm from Brighton. I pretend it's because I think some people may not have heard of Worthing but it is, in fact, because Brighton is marginally cooler (right, kids) than Worthing.

yeah I do that to when Im out the county

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here