Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The noise from the away end last nigh.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We should be selling these games out?

I didnt go.

A) Been to QPR before. Overpriced, cramped shit view (and generally when I go its 0-0 ) so I'm glad my staying away people saw some action).
B) The trains were a ****ing nightmare last night.

Its bad enough having to go to Selhurst to watch us lose.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I was in the home end too (they were free, money speaks alas at this time of year!), in the section next to the Albion fans, to their right. The noise was great from the Albion, and I can report that there were a few QPR fans who's heads I thought were going to explode - they really couldn't take the jibes! Made me snigger - but had to keep quiet - it was a challenge...

Same as but on the left side of Albion fans. I have some pics I will post later.

I was disappointed with the quietening down once they got their first ( you knew they would get a second, I did ) and then their bloody equaliser. Thank God they didn't get what was almost their third!

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
We were on the far left facing out, upper tier and had some fun with the Vuvezuela tooter in the hat and the people around him. They even clapped us at the end, after we'd told them they were "number 21". Refreshing to have some joviality after Saturday's bitterness. I refuse to use the B word but it was genuinely that.

PG

I was a few rows behind him!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here