Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The night before

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
What do you have lined up?

Are you going to have a quiet one with an early night - the quicker you're asleep the sooner tomorrow comes?

Alternatively are you going to go steaming into the weekend, ensuring you awake a little bit groggier than you'd like?

Bouncing up and down on the spot. Will soon be exhausted and want to go to sleep.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I'm going to treat myself...

010541.jpg
Ooh Bozza ! Great minds think alike, I have several bottles of premier cru in my fridge, it would be rude not to join you.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Getting rid of my Movember moustache at last. Been driving me mad with the itching. It's December now in Australia/New Zealand and Asia so it counts rather than waiting up til midnight. :thumbsup:

88brighton

Feb 13, 2008
Hangleton
Few beers and idiot abroad for me then early night looking forward to getting on it tomorrow.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
A fab and I'm a Celebrity. Is that quiet?!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In a hotel in Belfast, jealous of [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] and the others who are at the Beth Orton gig in Brighton.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The Seaford and Bishopstone over 50s crew are staked out at key locations at all of the pubs you would least expect to find Palace fans drinking pre match , we will not be caught on the hop like last season hearing to late our topboy boozer had been taken 20 miles away from Brighton .

Nothing to report as yet but they will be in for a nasty shock if they turn up here again waving their floppy hair at innocent bystanders .

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
On it large, worry about tommorow, tommorow :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here