Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the new UMBRO - oh how did we possibly LOSE ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Get this. The "official spiel" from Umbro re their new GROUNDBREAKING England shirt. And I quote:

"The new England home shirt uses UMBRO's new Climate Control Technology, incorporating a unique fabric called 'Trilogy'; a 3 stage thermodynamic performance material. The special fabric controls the microclimate between the skin and the shirt, helping to regulate the body's temperature."

Sadly, it would seem most England players still perform like utter ****s in this high-tech super-modern shirt, but at least they look NICE for the photoshoots.
It goes on:

"Alongside the kit there is a new England match ball which is made from a high elasticity super latex, (I shit you not) making it one of the most durable balls ever developed".

Which, I must say, looked particularly fetching as it flew past Ben Foster into the top left-hand corner of Englands goal. High elasticity super-latex has rarely looked so impressive, as I'm sure most of Old Trafford would agree.
Finally:

"To finish the England look, John Terry's new UMBRO X Boot Destroyer has wishbone technology under the sole and lightweight carbon fibre heel counter to ensure vulnerable areas of the foot are kept safe."

Shame none of the ubercunts at Umbro chose to design this "wishbone technology" SUPERBOOT in the run-up to last years World Cup so we could have had a fit Rooney and Owen, but hey, I guess boot technology moves that fast nowadays eh. The last WISHBONE I saw came out of the carcass of a dead turkey, which seems strangely apt.

Umbro and England. Utter tosspots united. f*** off back to polishing your Porsches boys, we already know the lot of you are a bunch of embarrassing f***ing SPACKS who are not worthy to design, make or wear the shirt of England. £35 ? Poke it up your arse.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
How about a boycott of buying the England shirt until the CLOWN has been removed from his post?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well I for one feel FIFA should be closely reveiwing Englands new kit. I mean, from what UMBRO are saying, we now have a clear and unfair advantage with all this Climate Control Technology and Super Spastic footballs we are now using. OK this was only a friendly, but Spain could have come here and raped us 3 or 4 nil had we just had a bog-standard kit and ball, which surely means future results in qualifiers could be unfairly influenced by UMBRO's scientific genius.

Sure, I want England to qualify for the Euro's. But it has to be FAIR.

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Easy 10 said:

Sure, I want England to qualify for the Euro's. But it has to be FAIR.

God we are sooooooooo f***ed.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think we should paper over the holes in the ozone layer with new England shirts. The new Climate Control Technology with wishbone should sort that global warming problem in no time.

Greenhouse effect? My arse!

Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Sav said:
Umbro's rubbish tbh... England might aswell have diarrh"Errea"!

Would have been a good excuse for not playing I spose:)

Poor attempt I know :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here