Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The new "Ulloa's penalty"

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Did anyone see Ulloa's penalty kick floating above the south stand last night .. i saw plenty of supporters in the WSL taking pics of it

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Frustrated World Cup GIF

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Yes, the direct free kicks have been very poor for a while. We may have scored 2 in the whole time we've been in the PL.

With no evidence at all, i'll say i'd have Pervis and Joao Pedro standing over the ball, as I like keeping the goalie guessing, with Joao taking 75% of them. He looks to have the technique to chip it or whack it.

It would also be nice to see something vaguely creative sometime. You know, like something that has been worked on, on a training ground. Though I realise this is likely at best to lead directly to a throw for the opposition

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
You haven’t seen any of Dunk‘s ?
Exactly scores with a quickly taken free kick at Liverpool, then another quick free kick at West Bromwich Albion, which for some reason was disallowed. Since when he seems to think he is a free kick genius, and seems to pull rank to enable him to continue to take them, although they all seem to either hit the wall or go out for a goal kick.

Surely with all the talent we now have, we must have someone who is better at taking free kicks than Dunk.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon
Yes, the direct free kicks have been very poor for a while. We may have scored 2 in the whole time we've been in the PL.

With no evidence at all, i'll say i'd have Pervis and Joao Pedro standing over the ball, as I like keeping the goalie guessing, with Joao taking 75% of them. He looks to have the technique to chip it or whack it.

It would also be nice to see something vaguely creative sometime. You know, like something that has been worked on, on a training ground. Though I realise this is likely at best to lead directly to a throw for the opposition
again with absolutely zero evidence, feel like gruda may be a semi-decent free-kick taker. just got to stop with the bollocks of dunk taking them. i know he’s the captain and all but someone seriously needs to tell him it’s never gonna happen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here