Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the new stadium effect

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Naughty!

I have no idea if it's a trial run or if they intend to carry it on next year. Commercially they are losing money by not having the money up front, but at the same time more people have probably purchased season tickets by having the interest free option so they may be in front. Although I still think they would have sold out if the option wasn't given. Will be interesting to see if it is continued next season, hopefully it will be!

1901 members have DD payment plan over 5 years. It would be unfair to withdraw this offer to other season ticket holders if this was only for 1901 next season. A lot of people wouldn't be happy i would guess.

ehsecons

Aug 25, 2011
Would renewals hold up next year if prices went up but the interest free option remained? I'm thinking with the demand the club seems to have yes.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Naughty!

I have no idea if it's a trial run or if they intend to carry it on next year. Commercially they are losing money by not having the money up front, but at the same time more people have probably purchased season tickets by having the interest free option so they may be in front. Although I still think they would have sold out if the option wasn't given. Will be interesting to see if it is continued next season, hopefully it will be!

The club isn't losing money , the revenue flows into the club month by month. AFAIK we are the first League club to set up a DD system to buy season tickets interest free , some clubs sign supporters up to making monthly loan repayments for their season tickets or payment in 1 , 3 or 6 installments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here