Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The New Shirt

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Disagree, this errea kit was beautiful (Vicente helps...)

esu6uheg.jpg

Also the 2010-11 kit was very nice, ruined by the sponsor

Completely off topic I know but

I miss having a player of that quality in the Albion squad, even if he was injury prone :down:

Every time I think of that run against Derby culminating with the shot hitting the crossbar I smile. Don't often see players with that much ability playing for us, even if most of his appearances were just cameos.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
shirt really screwed with my head during the Crawley match...admittedly, id smoked a couple of joints, but my eyes were telling me there was a red team, a blue team, and a team in stripes.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
FFS are some people never happy? We have had an Errea sh1t kit followed by another sh1t Errea kit for years and now a Nike version is released people still moan. Last seasons home kit is one of the most horrendous kits I have ever seen. Not only the look of it, the fit was poor too. The new kit fits nicely, it's a nice material and it's a nice looking kit - who gives a sh1t if the sponsor badge is ironed on?

What shall we moan about next? Only 3 pieces of chicken in the pies or the seats could do with being a centimetre wider?

Just remember where we have come from to gain some perspective people!

The first Errea kits that came out were pretty good, there have been some dodgy ones, I wouldn't say it was one sh1t kit followed by another.

I'm not actually sure if you noticed any BHA kits from the Late 90s but I can't agree that last seasons was the most horrendous kit ever, haven't worn one myself but my sons kit looks fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here