Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The new REAL supporters league table

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
To see how good a supporter you are this is how the points system works

1 point for a home league/cup any competition game
-1 point though if you have a season ticket but fail to attend for whatever reason.

2 points for local away games within 60 miles of Brighton

3 points for distance away games over 60 miles from Brighton

3 points for an away tin pot cup game as that shows real commitment to travel irrelavant of distance for a mickey mouse cup game.

So far whats your score for this season?

A total of 16 points for myself. Should be mid table for me then.

Last edited:

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
haha i score 4 points!! cant believe i've only been to two games this season.......well 3 if you include the MKDons pre-season friendly!!! :cool:

Although i am going to Donny this weekend!!

I guess my low points score obviously makes me a 'part-time supporter' who doesnt bleed the albion through and through hey :shootself

1066gull

How about a league on the amount of money you spend? (Away games cost more)

I've been to:

Gillingham
Leyton Orient
Bournemouth
MK Dons
Northwich Victoria

five??? :nono:

That is only about 100 quid

20 x 3 = 60
15 + 10 = 25
60 + 25 = 85

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
23pts:bounce:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
This is pathetic, I've been to one game this season (check my location) but I can assure there is nobody who wants the Albion to do well more than me. This whole notion of 'real'/'better' fans really pisses me off, nobody (not even Adrie) is any better or worse a fan than anyone else.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
samparish said:
This is pathetic, I've been to one game this season (check my location) but I can assure there is nobody who wants the Albion to do well more than me. This whole notion of 'real'/'better' fans really pisses me off, nobody (not even Adrie) is any better or worse a fan than anyone else.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

We're supposed to be a united bunch of fans supporting our team, not squabbling like kids in a playground about who's a better fan based on some stupid points system.

There's more to being a fan than just going to games, you know. Some people can't get to games for geographical reasons, so you can hardly count that against them.

Last edited:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
samparish said:

Well Said!

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Is this whole table necessary?I am the only one who really couldn't care less about it?And how can you make Brighton the starting point,as you'll be repeaing up three points every time:nono:

At the end of the day,we're all Brighton supporters.How you can split the die hards and the part timers is totally irrelevant as all those people who dont go to every match could go off and support Chelsea or Manchester United or whoever is running away with the Premiership,but we all chose our local team,whether that means we go all the time or never,we're still all a credit to the club.

End of

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Goring Gull said:

-1 point though if you have a season ticket but fail to attend for whatever reason.

3 points for an away tin pot cup game as that shows real commitment to travel irrelavant of distance for a mickey mouse cup game.

is yours applying the 60 mile rule from Ooop North ?

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
samparish said:

Excellent Post :clap: :clap:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
samparish said:
Would you fellate players in order to guarantee a place in the play-offs?

Which players?

Makes a big difference you know.

Dandyman

In London village.
Goring Gull said:

How about bonus points for those of us who travel from outside Sussex to home games ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here