Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The New Programme

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
they're here!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
It is a fantastic programme and perfectly suits our professional image. The away section is a little bit thin though, I like the interview with the fan section, but the information about the opposing team could be better. Very minor criticism though, it is a brilliant programme.

could not have put it better - very impressive publication

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Sadly I haven't yet bought one as I only carry my smart card on matchday now (less for me to lose ). Haven't seen anywhere inside the ground to buy one, but maybe I am just being blind, and I can't be bothered to queue to get in the club shop pre match.

Best place to buy one is outside the ground.

Amexican

May 21, 2011
Great programme, great read...and now we've got a roof I can get it home without it getting soaked!...but why don't the programme sellers have little covered booths to sell it from?...they would be easier to spot, handle the money easier and keep the programmes dry when its raining.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Great programme, great read...and now we've got a roof I can get it home without it getting soaked!...but why don't the programme sellers have little covered booths to sell it from?...they would be easier to spot, handle the money easier and keep the programmes dry when its raining.

They were delivered this week, and should be in place for the Liverpool game.
come and see me :thumbsup:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The editor is a top bloke. I believe the plan all along was to keep the programme going as it was at Withdean and then go all out for The Amex.

The design especially looks impressive.

Some of the people who write for it are also pretty cool...

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Couldn't agree more. Must surely be programme of the year in waiting.

Detailed, informative and full of decent pictures etc.

The pic of the hawk and handler at the front of the Posh edition was National Geographic standard!

At £3 it's a great value essential to the day and as said above, it's great that now they are first rate we can do them justice by keeping them dry during the match!

Programme Seller: which / where are you?

Amexican

May 21, 2011
They were delivered this week, and should be in place for the Liverpool game.
come and see me

Will do...where abouts are you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here