Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The New Gully Family

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
I can see why they've got them. They've just committed to going into 20 primary schools in the area, with another 20 being added next year. As fast as Ia.... I mean Gully is.... he cant be in too many places at once. Birthday party bookings at Withdean are on the up... promotions to advertise tickets at various places.
This is why other clubs have more than one mascot, it makes marketing sense. When we went up to West Ham, they had the hammer, a press dog and a bear.
Our defender had the players to his primary school for the press attended launch of the young seagulls club - I'm pretty sure most of the lads went home and demanded a brighton shirt or sundries - I know he did.
There's huge income in this, parents never say no to kids nowadays!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I like them. :)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Gilly and Gally.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The young lad behind us wanted them to come on the pitch when the game was getting very dull to the end of the first half.

He loved the young grey one as it has headphone and a oversized i-pod in its pocket that plays music, if you guess the track I think you win a prize. Some big birdy told me it was 'pump up the jam by technotronic'.

Going for the youth market, although Gully girl could do with a serious make over less chav and more Gok Wong.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
The grey one is a BLACK

he was listening to music full blast through some big head phones, his jeans looked WOGGISH and he started fighting with Mark McGhee.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
His Sister has got quite bit tits though be fair. The whole thing was slightly ridiculous but no great harm done. I think they may grow on you.

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
None of them come CLOSE to the complete legend that is Sid The Shark. We should just have him and his mates at the Withers. The black one (if we have to go down that route) could be MC Hammerhead.

PCBEARDMLORD

Isn't it ?
Jan 30, 2008
Patcham
The middle one is giving someone the bird isn't he ??

Attachments

• gullyfamily.jpg
    gullyfamily.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 129

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Fluffy mascots are so 80s!

To prove we're a forward-thinking, modern club in tune with contemporary society I hear we're about to reveal the bint is actually Gully's transvestite 'civil partner', and the teenage reprobate is their adopted son (and packing a knife behind that iPod).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here