Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The new grass line at the a Amex

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
And not as anonymous as you think, if you put your mobile number your account details

I don't like your new coat. Although I admit it does look warm.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone else think he was talking about an actual line of grass at the ground?

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Maybe Bristol City, i will report the panel that sit behind me and bleat absolute nonsense, about Dobbie being the answer to everything, Kusczack being crap, shouting at Hammond to skin players when he is the slowest player on the pitch, shouting "do him Bridgy" when its Lua Lua on the ball and the endless other nonsense that they spout. Would cheer me up.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Maybe Bristol City, i will report the panel that sit behind me and bleat absolute nonsense, about Dobbie being the answer to everything, Kusczack being crap, shouting at Hammond to skin players when he is the slowest player on the pitch, shouting "do him Bridgy" when its Lua Lua on the ball and the endless other nonsense that they spout. Would cheer me up.

You can't be serious?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I wonder if I will get reported for moaning at everyone around me for making us sit down when the penalty was about to be taken. I know the rules but after all these years I still struggle to sit all match, especially when we are about to miss another penalty.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Is that Warren Aspinall you're talking about?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
If someone reports you on the grass line do you get turfed out and leave looking forelawn.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Look what modern football has become can you imagine grassing up a fan at a game in the 80's? You would be laughed at by the OB and most likely get your head kicked in. :lolol:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Its a real issue if someone is carrying a blade.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here