Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The new club shop

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Instead of starting a new thread, am i correct in saying they can now print numbers on the spot when you buy a shirt?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Weirdly, new club shop seems THAT much more unwelcoming than old club shop. From the outside. So much so that I ain't even ventured in there yet. Might just be losing me mind tho eh? :down:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
New shop will be excellent when the new stock arrives!!

It's nice and clean, open and more modern... Also nice touch of the plasmas in the window!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
New shop will be excellent when the new stock arrives!!

It's nice and clean, open and more modern... Also nice touch of the plasmas in the window!

The store itself doesn't seem to have as much floor space but is a much better environment-much more professional looking.

It definitely needs more stock though-more variety rather than simply more stock. Apart from 1 or 2 items, the majority of choices were polyester based.

nutter

Jul 6, 2003
Brighton
I think it is great that we've got rid of 90% of the crap that was in the last shop.Keep it to team based shirts like training tops and the kits and we'll be fine.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It's pretty much the same tbh, didn't seem that different.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I think it is great that we've got rid of 90% of the crap that was in the last shop.Keep it to team based shirts like training tops and the kits and we'll be fine.

Not everybody wants to buy replica shirts and training tops though. It would be nice to have a few other options so the club can get more of us spending money in there.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was particularly disappointed there was no BHAFC tax disc holders. I also wanted a Seagulls backscratcher, but upon asking, was told they "do not exist".

Not NEARLY enough pap in there.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I think they've missed a trick, with all the foreign students and tourists plaguing...I mean visiting the city at this team of year they could make a fortune selling souvenir albion tat to them.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I was particularly disappointed there was no BHAFC tax disc holders. I also wanted a Seagulls backscratcher, but upon asking, was told they "do not exist".

Not NEARLY enough pap in there.

Not EXACTLY what I had in mind but I do agree, nowhere near enough plastic tat on offer.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wonder what they've done with all that leftover stock from the old shop.
Somewhere in Sussex there must be a warehouse piled high with Albion ashtrays, erasers, keyrings and coasters. I would dearly love to find it.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Wonder what they've done with all that leftover stock from the old shop.
Somewhere in Sussex there must be a warehouse piled high with Albion ashtrays, erasers, keyrings and coasters. I would dearly love to find it.

Its at the Withdean club shop!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
When were they unable to do that? Even had it done on a match day afternoon when it was fairly busy.

TBh ive never tried before but noticed it as a 'feature' of the new shop

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here