Votes: 14 16.7%
  • undecided

Votes: 11 13.1%

• Total voters

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Other than the seagull flying the wrong way I quite like it. That said, some of the efforts posters have drawn up on here are better which is funny considering the club employed a professional company to design the badge. What I do find silly is when this company justified the backwards seagull with marketing bollocks by saying it is "flying forwards to represent progress, someone at the club actually swallowed it and went, "yeah, that is good". Now, I do not use smileys on here but if there is ever a case for me using the 'facepalm' smiley then this would be it.

What they really should have done is consult the fans and even taken the ideas that were already been knocked about on this board. It is a hell of a lot better than the stupid shield design and whilst I like it if it did not have a retarded seagull then it would be excellent...

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I'm not very keen on it but then I have only ever supported a Brighton who use the current badge so I guess it will just take some getting used to. I like the current shape and find the idea of a round badge a bit strange

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Yes, Eurostile it was! That badge was perfect.

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
I'm not very keen on it but then I have only ever supported a Brighton who use the current badge so I guess it will just take some getting used to. I like the current shape and find the idea of a round badge a bit strange

My point exactly, a whole new wave of fans who, for age or what ever reasons do not associate the circle with today's Albion. I think the new one is spot on, clean, retro, newish all in one go.

A little bit of everything for everyone. Although I do agree that the job could have been sent out to all fans of the club, the club get the idea for free, and someone who loves the Albion could have enjoyed seeing it everywhere for a long time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here