Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The"My seat's been installed at the Amex" thread!!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
:facepalm: Our seats haven't been fixed on yet fella.

A mere technicality mate! I can see a plastic back/seat in the place I have purchased my ST, therefore my seat is there!

Its merely in the Aeroflot phase!!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
We're the East Stand, We're the East Stand, we're the East Stand seat less boys!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just a few rows to go before my seat is rested up on the concrete ready to be SCREWED (I am immediately to the right of that exit they are approaching, aisle seats).
Woop.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I have counted across 88 and up 15 to find my seat and it is in the gap they are leaving. Looks like I may have a white one.:-(

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Remember the little block on the left isn't ALL of A - The blocks start and finish half way between the stairs - it's not as black and white as some think!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Is your seat in Sheebs?

I is where it's at - reckon we're roughly level with goal line so can watch that net BULGE when Benno scores his 5 screamers a season.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I have counted across 88 and up 15 to find my seat and it is in the gap they are leaving. Looks like I may have a white one.:-(

For those of us with their seats in the high number near the end... is there either a seat plan, or confirmation of the number of seats in each row (in each stand) so we can work back to ours...?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
For those of us with their seats in the high number near the end... is there either a seat plan, or confirmation of the number of seats in each row (in each stand) so we can work back to ours...?

Don't think there is a plan yet. I think they said they are waiting until tickets are available online.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
If its at all possible the West Stand is going to even more imposing once all the seats have all gone in. I assumed that when it was devoid of fixtures and fittings it would look bigger, but its positively MAHOOSIVE and only getting bigger!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here