Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The murder thats on the news...

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
...It's 5/6 doors down from me :O:O:O

How worrying is that?!?

To be fair the news said they don't know where the woman was kept, was in a roof rack in the back garden, which the father let his daughter and friends climb on top of!

How shocking is that?!?

Still got the forensics tent in the back garden, fully visible from my window!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It was a roof box not a roof rack.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Are they not the same things?

Still quite worrying though!

How did you find out? becuase the police said they couldnt say...

Because it would be a bit difficult to hide a body in a roof rack!!! :lolol:

Roof box:

CRV_RoofBoxShort.jpg

Roof rack:

2362.jpeg

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Well to be honest I walked past that house daily and couldn't smell anything. The houses in the street are not big and the gardens are small. So the complaining neighbours must have good noses!

The man accused claimed that his wife had left him and reported her missing to the police six weeks ago...

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
The man accused claimed that his wife had left him and reported her missing to the police six weeks ago...

And he found her in a roof box?

It's always in the last place you look isn't it?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I wouldn't worry too much Lander, this guy does not sound like a criminal mastermind.

How lazy is that, tell the OB that she has done a midnight flit, then leave her in a box in the back yard for weeks until she stinks the road out.

???

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
I know one of the guys on the forensic team. All I know is his wife got him to strip off everything as soon as he came home and sent him straight to the shower. And that's after working in protective clothing!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I know one of the guys on the forensic team. All I know is his wife got him to strip off everything as soon as he came home and sent him straight to the shower. And that's after working in protective clothing!

Yes. thank you for that.

*Puts pepperami back in drawer and slides it shut*

Sod the roof rack/box wottever!

I want to know about the SMELL. Was it of FISH or just of something HORRIBLE? Only opinions were divided on the news.

Thats a very ghoulishly specific question Roz. Why are you so interested ? Is there something you want to own up to, something that may start smelling soon, eh ? Come on own up, we know it was you, we've got Lord B in the next cell and he's singing like a hairy canairy ?

Please note : "ghoulishly specific" should not be confused with "Ghoulashly specific" which refers to questions regarding hungarian cookery.

The smell of a decomposing corpse would certainly not be nice.
I found a neighbour, who was probably only dead a couple of days, and it was not a particularly pleasant odour. (he died of diabetes)

I would think a 6-week old body, with the flesh turning to a jelly and maggots getting on with things, particularly unpleasant.

To think, someone has to perform autopsies on such cadavers - that means they have to closely inspect the rotting meat on what was a human being. I trust they wear something like an aqualung for such a function

Is he still in the shower? Or has he also gone missing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here