Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Mrs outrageously suggest I go on another site.........

D

Deleted User X18H

........to find out about this Crosse and Blackwell business can anyone save me the trouble and fill me in .........................

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I am guessing she is on about this

If one small batch of Death Juice can get into so many different products, sold by so many different outlets, maybe we should learn a lesson?

There is no such thing as a genuine "own brand" PRODUCT. It's all the same stuff, packaged with own brand LABELS.

For years we've been conned into believing that there was something called "consumer choice".

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Yes I agree Lord B. Its all a big con, and if Im buying food from M&S I certainly dont want it to contain the same slop as a Morrisons own brand label!!!!

And until you see all this pre packed convenience food actually listed out in front of you, you dont realise just how much crap we are eating :ohmy:

So fresh organic meat and veggies in our house from now on :lolol:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I live near the factory that makes the majority of M&S's own-brand ready meals. It looks FILTHY, it SMELLS really badly, and it's staffed almost entirely by Portugese immigrants who are paid BUGGER ALL.

I wouldn't eat an M&S ready meal if a naked Kate Winslet was the PLATE*.

*Actually, yes I probably would. But I'd do that thing where you pretend to swallow it and go and spit it into the bog later, before returning to wipe the gravy off Winslet and give her a good seeing to.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
I live near the factory that makes the majority of M&S's own-brand ready meals. It looks FILTHY, it SMELLS really badly, and it's staffed almost entirely by Portugese immigrants who are paid BUGGER ALL.

I wouldn't eat an M&S ready meal if a naked Kate Winslet was the PLATE*.

*Actually, yes I probably would. But I'd do that thing where you pretend to swallow it and go and spit it into the bog later, before returning to wipe the gravy off Winslet and give her a good seeing to.

I'm not sure whether your story about the Portugese immigrants having their dirty hands all over the food or the thought of a naked Kate Winslet has put me off my dinner!

I wont be buying another ready meal frm M&S again now thats for sure!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here