Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The most naff football chant?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You're gonna get your ******* head kicked in and You're going home in a Sussex ambulance are two moronic naff ones that spring to mind, not sung anymore fortunately

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Since when was it ever the job of an ambulance to take a football supporter home? :)

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Since when was it ever the job of an ambulance to take a football supporter home? :)

I never bothered to ask, did you see the anger on the faces of the people singing those songs?? I'm not sure they were up for a discussion :smile:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
we're the right side we're the right side..............

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I hesitate to criticise anything that gets some noise and atmosphere going but we're the West Stand/North Stand/ East Stand normally comes about when there is F all going on on the pitch and is quite naff as well :shrug:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Brrriiiggghhhtoon. Passion like fire. Brrriiiggghhhtoon. Bellotti's been shown ze door ze door ze door.

Well that or Tiffany.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Anything to the tune of Sloop John B

THIS!!! Every bloody game I watch I hear this crap. 'We're Southampton, we're Premier League' being the worst example. It was embarassing when we started singing it about being top of the league earlier this season.

Also not a chant exactly but I thought it was pretty naff when Celtic started playing 'Just can't get enough' after their goals on Wednesday night. Their fans make enough noise as it is and it sounds good when they sing it during a game but when are clubs going to realise that goal music is just plain wrong!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
"You're not a big team anymore" or "you're just a small team near...." take your pick.

kc1

Nov 11, 2011
Get in to them, f**k them up.
Repeat 4/5 times.

Attack, attack, attack attack attack
Repeat 4/5 times

Both as embarrassing as each other.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here