Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] The most heartbreaking films of all time

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
The Champ with Jon Voight and Ricky Schroeder.
This film made every girl cry where i used to work. My girlfriend at the time asked me for a sad film to watch so i downloaded The Champ she passed that film around her girlfriends and everyone cried allegedly this was 2003ish.

The only film that made me cry was a boy dying of cancer i do not remember the name though 1979/80/81 made maybe?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Manchester By The Sea

and

About Time (cheesy but it gets me every time)

are the two films that spring to mind.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I dont think I've ever cried watching a film as an adult but came close watching bridge to terabithia with my daughter recently.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I won't go anywhere near anything like the stuff mentioned on this thread. Life is itself problematic enough without watching variants of misery in a movie. The moment any cruelty appears, I'm off.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas turned me into a mess. Woke up the next morning & it was first thing I thought about as well. 😢

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
This film made every girl cry where i used to work. My girlfriend at the time asked me for a sad film to watch so i downloaded The Champ she passed that film around her girlfriends and everyone cried allegedly this was 2003ish.

The only film that made me cry was a boy dying of cancer i do not remember the name though 1979/80/81 made maybe?

Possibly thinking of Mask which was about Rocky Dennis? Made in 1985 and starred Eric Stoltz in the lead role?

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas turned me into a mess. Woke up the next morning & it was first thing I thought about as well. 😢
My mates son
My mates son Jack played schmuel

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here