Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Most Hated Organisation In Britain

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Oh yes, David Glass Associates.

Anyone else own a leasehold flat in Brighton, with these twats treating you like a tenant & demanding money for f*** all?

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
How come nobody's mentioned either Singlepoint 4U or Virgin Trains yet? I must have paid those wankers thousands over the last few years and had absolutely cock all in the way of a decent service to show for it.

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
I hate all those new phone enquiry lines that cost you a fortune to get a number -118 118 etc. You want a local number and they are in New Delhi and keep you on the line for ages.:angry:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Beach Hut said:
Mcdonalds :angry: :angry:

Definately. How anyone can call it food god only knows.

Barclays. What a money grabbing bunch of tossers they really are. I have accounts with 5 or 6 banks and they are by far the worst.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Juan Albion said:
Perhaps you haven't travelled much...

Well obviously some people would be glad of it but I mean from the point of view of someone in a city like Brighton having a huge amount of choice of decent food and picking Mcdonalds.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Southern Railways. Bunch of completely useless idiots.

:nono:

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
OFTEL
OFGEM
BT
BA
Unilever
BAT
All high street banks
NTL
All Estate Agents
Kwik Fit
All Mobile network providers

C U N T S the lot of em.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tom Hark said:
Privatised Railways (Enemies Of The People)

Nope I like it - earn far more now in the private world :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
BT. It took me over a week of faxing passport photo's, utility bills, solicitor's letters and a complaint to Oftel just to get a phone line on here when we moved.

Employment agencies (Personnel Selection as I haven't worked for any others) lying toe-rags and it took me three weeks and 5 phone calls to get my P45 from them when I told them where to stick their assignments and had got another job.

Regarding the bottle v breastfeeding debate in countries where the nutrition is bad, the new mothers very often don't produce enough milk to feed their babies anyway, so bottle feeding is encouraged.
Surely somebody could teach them to boil the impurities out of the water first?

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
The American military (all over Britain like a virus, kill more British troops than "the enemy" in every recent conflict, and also commit untold covered up crimes within the UK). Are we a sovereign nation or not? Kick them out.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The NHS for all of the pain and suffering its incompetent staff caused my mother over a five month period. Couldn't one of you fuckwits see that it wasn't constipation you f***ing idiots?:angry: She's now looking forward to the side effects of chemotherapy. Useless-the lot of them.

The Tory Party-no reason needed other than they're tories

Inland Revenue

The Tory Party

The Green Party

The Tory Party

UKIP

The Tory Party

:angry:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Bwian said:
The NHS for all of the pain and suffering its incompetent staff caused my mother over a five month period. Couldn't one of you fuckwits see that it wasn't constipation you f***ing idiots?:angry: She's now looking forward to the side effects of chemotherapy. Useless-the lot of them.

=

I'm very, very sorry about the pain that your mother is recieveng but please do not right of the NHS off. Please, please do not. They work like dogs for the love of their jobs and for the care of those they are looking after.

I realise that I do not know you or your situation but what I do know is that my mother does not have a second to rest because of the work she does for the NHS.

I sincerely hope your mother gets through it.

Faithfully,

Max

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here