Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Most Hated Organisation In Britain

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Post yours here. Mine is NCP.

As well as having 600 (expensive) car parks making them one of the UK's largest landowners, they also operate many of the "tow away squads" under contract to councils (including Brighton) and also provide teams of traffic wardens, many of which drive around on scooters to residential roads well away from city centres to put tickets on non-obstructive vehicles with the sole aim of making more and more money.

They have also diversified into clamping.

They try to extract as much profit out of unfortunate motorists as possible and have an extremely greedy approach.

It is also privately owned, which in some ways makes it worse as a smaller group of people are profiting from the masses without giving anything in return. By calling themselves National Car Parks, it gives the impression it could be government owned.

I hate them. :angry:

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
The Labour Party ( Heaven Forbid that they do not give us Falmer)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
can we class the NIMBYs as an organisation?

CrabtreeBHA said:
can we class the NIMBYs as an organisation?
Thankfully, the Falmer Branch of the NIMBYs regularly demonstrate that they are incapable of organising even a piss up in their own back yard without cocking something up.

No. They are NOT an organisation.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
boo....now I gotta think of one I hate :glare:

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Large ONe,

In my capacity as a money broker I can tell you that BNP are the most inept, clueless, woolly, unreliable, vague underwriters on the planet.

And they change the goalposts, they are pernickety, occasionally obtuse with a phenomenal turnover off staff.

D'Angelo Saxon said:
What have Nestle done apart from be based in Croydon and exploit the milkybar kid?
Look here

The World Health Organisation (WHO) estimates that 1.5 million infants die around the world every year because they are not breastfed. Where water is unsafe a bottle-fed child is up to 25 times more likely to die as a result of diarrhoea than a breastfed child.

Nestle promote bottle feeding in areas where they know the health risks are enormous.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Inland Revenue. End of.

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Digweeds Trousers said:
Large ONe,

In my capacity as a money broker I can tell you that BNP are the most inept, clueless, woolly, unreliable, vague underwriters on the planet.

And they change the goalposts, they are pernickety, occasionally obtuse with a phenomenal turnover off staff.

I've had qualms with many different brokers and investment banks during my tenure, but often their functions in other areas are strong, and what is a poor broker to one client may be completely different to another. I have my preferences as well though really should not discuss from a work terminal!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here